It is time for Greece to finally sanction Aliyev: Greek media
The leader of the Turkish occupation of northern Cyprus, Ersin Tatar, met with the genocidal dictator of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, in Ikónion (Ἰκόνιον, Turkish: Konya), Turkey, Greek City Times reports.
According to the Turkish-Cypriot leader’s written statement, Tatar traveled to Ikónion to attend the Opening Ceremony of the 5th Islamic Solidarity at the invitation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
Tatar had a meeting with Aliyev, which lasted about 40 minutes. During the meeting, Tatar informed Aliyev about Cyprus and said that they follow a harmonious policy with Turkey.
Noting that the meeting took place in a very frank atmosphere, Tatar emphasised that assessments were made on the development of mutual relations between the two countries.
Simply put, the dictator, murderous and corrupt Aliyev, legitimised the pseudo-state.
Time for Greece to finally sanction this murderer, who has seared Western consciences by handing out at least three billion dollars in bribes to Western politicians and officials, according to News Break.
- Turkey Says Greek Jets Harassed Turkish F-16s, Second Time In 3 Days Turkey summoned the Greek military attache and filed a complaint with NATO after Greek fighter jets allegedly harassed Turkish fighter jets that were conducting an important mission for the military alliance,...
- Erdogan Should Deal With the Turkish Economy Rather than Reviving Neo-Ottoman Fantasies- Greek Prime Minister The Greek PM also spoke of great challenges from Turkey’s leadership, which would be better off focusing on its country’s economy.
- NATO Signals Turkey-Greece Breakthrough, Athens Denies Deal "I remain in close touch with all concerned Allies to find a solution to the tensions in the spirit of NATO solidarity," he said in a statement posted on Twitter.
- Two Cyprus Leaders Met in Berlin to Discuss Cypriot Issue President Nicos Anastasiades said on Monday that despite difficulties a "positive first step was made", following the dinner of the UN Secretary-General and the two Cyprus leaders, in Berlin, In-cyprus...
- Should We Expect Toughened Stance of Presidential Candidates on Cyprus Issue? The interesting point is that at this stage the two main candidates will struggle to win the support of the Nicos Anastasiades, who came third in the first round of election, to be able to win in the second...
Pope Francis vows to visit both Kiev and Moscow, if he travels
Two soldiers wounded as Azerbaijan violates ceasefire: Artsakh MoD
Azerbaijan hands over bodies of 13 soldiers to Armenia
Arayik Harutyunyan convened a working consultation
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Armenian Defense Minister chairs consultation
Prime Minister Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Albania
Strong political will needed by Azerbaijan and Armenia to achieve comprehensive settlement: EU
All participants are seeking to achieve peace in the region, the signing of a peace treaty, legal registration of existing borders, unblocking of transport connections: Zas
Ilham Aliyev received U.S. State Department's Senior Advisor for Caucasus Negotiations
Russia, U.S. have ways to manage nuclear risks - RIA cites U.S. diplomat
Armenian President congratulates Albanian counterpart on Independence Day
UK military aid to Ukraine may increase in 2023
Artsakh forces deny shoiting at Azerbaijani positions
Azerbaijani troops open fire at Armenian positions
There are difficult to pass and closed roadways in Armenia
PM Pashinyan, together with his wife, attends the charity concert in support of the soldiers being treated at the Soldier's Home
Stanislav Zas: CSTO proposed several measures to help Armenia
The Ministry of Defence of Azerbaijan has spread disinformation
Attempts to disintegrate CSTO will continue, Kremlin spokesman warns
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 0.51 km/h