It is time for Greece to finally sanction Aliyev: Greek media
The leader of the Turkish occupation of northern Cyprus, Ersin Tatar, met with the genocidal dictator of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, in Ikónion (Ἰκόνιον, Turkish: Konya), Turkey, Greek City Times reports.
According to the Turkish-Cypriot leader’s written statement, Tatar traveled to Ikónion to attend the Opening Ceremony of the 5th Islamic Solidarity at the invitation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
Tatar had a meeting with Aliyev, which lasted about 40 minutes. During the meeting, Tatar informed Aliyev about Cyprus and said that they follow a harmonious policy with Turkey.
Noting that the meeting took place in a very frank atmosphere, Tatar emphasised that assessments were made on the development of mutual relations between the two countries.
Simply put, the dictator, murderous and corrupt Aliyev, legitimised the pseudo-state.
Time for Greece to finally sanction this murderer, who has seared Western consciences by handing out at least three billion dollars in bribes to Western politicians and officials, according to News Break.
- Turkey Says Greek Jets Harassed Turkish F-16s, Second Time In 3 Days Turkey summoned the Greek military attache and filed a complaint with NATO after Greek fighter jets allegedly harassed Turkish fighter jets that were conducting an important mission for the military alliance,...
- Erdogan Should Deal With the Turkish Economy Rather than Reviving Neo-Ottoman Fantasies- Greek Prime Minister The Greek PM also spoke of great challenges from Turkey’s leadership, which would be better off focusing on its country’s economy.
- NATO Signals Turkey-Greece Breakthrough, Athens Denies Deal "I remain in close touch with all concerned Allies to find a solution to the tensions in the spirit of NATO solidarity," he said in a statement posted on Twitter.
- Two Cyprus Leaders Met in Berlin to Discuss Cypriot Issue President Nicos Anastasiades said on Monday that despite difficulties a "positive first step was made", following the dinner of the UN Secretary-General and the two Cyprus leaders, in Berlin, In-cyprus...
- Should We Expect Toughened Stance of Presidential Candidates on Cyprus Issue? The interesting point is that at this stage the two main candidates will struggle to win the support of the Nicos Anastasiades, who came third in the first round of election, to be able to win in the second...
The details of the deployment of the EU civilian mission are still under discussion: MFA Armenia
Turkey’s Erdogan states intent to meet with Putin within 3-4 days
US again calls on Azerbaijan to pull back troops to their initial positions: Permanent Representative to OSCE
Putin says it is necessary to work out measures to resolve conflicts in CIS space
Nikol Pashinyan attends informal meeting of CIS leaders in Russia
Rain with thunderstorm predicted in Armenia: 5-day weather forecast
Artsakh parliamentary factions call on OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries to recognize Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Karen Andreasyan elected President of Supreme Judicial Council
Azerbaijan army must immediately leave Armenia territory: deputy FM to other CSTO countries’ colleagues
We reiterate our call on Azerbaijan’s forces to return to their initial positions: US Ambassador to OSCE
Pashinyan congratulates Putin on birthday
Armenian PM arrives in St. Petersburg
For lasting peace in the Caucasus- Emmanuel Macron
The statement of the meeting between Prime Minister Pashinyan, President Aliyev, President Macron and President Michel of October 6, 2022
The leaders of Armenia and Turkey meet in Prague
Nikol Pashinyan and Kyriakos Mitsotakis meet in Prague
Pashinyan-Erdoğan meeting kicks off in Prague
Pashinyan, Aliyev, Macron and Michel holding talks in Prague
Pashinyan participates in the European Political Community Summit in Prague
Azerbaijan opens fire at construction equipment carrying out fortification works in Armenian military position: Defense Ministry
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Developments around Ukraine played significant role in Azerbaijan deciding to attack Armenia in September: Pashinyan
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Wind: 7.72 km/h