High Level Armenian-Iranian Negotiations Held in Armenia
The official welcoming ceremony for the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran Hassan Rouhani, who has arrived to Armenia on official visit, took place at the Presidential Palace, the press service of the RA President informs.
The President of Armenia held a private meeting with the President of Iran after which a meeting in the extended format with the participation of the official delegations took place.
"Honorable Mr. President, I am happy to welcome you to Armenia. For the Armenian people, you are an awaited and valued guest, and we are hopeful that your first official visit in your capacity as President of the Islamic Republic of Iran will give a new spirit and a new life to our cooperation. The Armenian-Iranian cooperation comes from the depths of the centuries, and based on that very solid foundation we formed our interstate relations in 1992. Today, 25 years later, I am very glad to be able to state that throughout this period of time there has been no instance that would darken our relations. We are thankful to the leadership of the Islamic Republic of Iran for the considerate attitude towards our relations. We have always been truthful and honest in our relations and are ready to carry on in the same spirit. Taking this opportunity, I ask you to convey my deep respect and best wishes to the Spiritual Leader of Iran Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei. Welcome to Armenia," said the President of Armenia.
"Honorable Mr. President, I am very much grateful and happy to visit today the Republic of Armenia, the beautiful country - Republic of Armenia and capital Yerevan. We view the Republic of Armenia as a friendly country and we desire to further warm up and develop our bilateral relations. Our two nations belong to the same culture and civilization. Relations of our two peoples have always been warm and friendly," said the President of Iran Hassan Rouhani at the meeting with President Serzh Sargsyan.
- Artashes Toumanian Met with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs During the meeting Mr.Toumanian briefed Mr. Araqchi regarding the situation and recent developments in Armenia and Artsakh after the adoption of the trilateral peace deal statement signed by the leaders...
- Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group Mkhitar Hayrapetyan—Chairman of the NA Standing Committee on Science, Education, Culture, Diaspora, Youth and Sport—became the head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
- Armenia, Iran FMs Discuss Situation in the Middle East The Foreign Minister of Armenia underlined Armenia's readiness to continue close cooperation with all its partners towards the regional stability and security.
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
Syunik Governor Hunan Poghosyan Resigns
Artsakh President: Over 600 Bodies Retrieved from Conflict Zone
Ameriabank Successfully Placed Its First Ever Green Bond
Prime Minister Holds Meeting with Judiciary
President Sarkissian Sends a Letter to Putin
Oil Prices Fall as OPEC+ Members Debate 2021 Output Policy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Coronavirus Pandemic Unlikely to End Soon, WHO Official Says
Lt. General Jalal Harutyunyan Recovers Normally, to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
France Wins 18th Junior Eurovision Song Contest
More Than 55,000 Residents of Artsakh Already Back Home – Government Says
Armenia Records 135124 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Masis Mayilian Met with Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia
1,174 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russian Military Doctors Arrive in Karabakh to Help Civilians
Armenia: Drivers are Recommended to Drive Exclusively on Winter Tires
President Armen Sarkissian Left on a Private Visit to the Russian Federation
We Have Always Felt the Support of Friendly France - PM Receives French Humanitarian Mission Delegation
4 Azeri Family-Members Killed in Fizuli Landmine Blast
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 3 km/h