Oil Prices Are Rising
As a result of e-commerce in London and New York stock exchanges, the oil prices are rising, Gazeta.ru reports.
According to the source, the price for April Futures WTI oil rise by 0.41%, which amounts to $48.80 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
The price for May Futures Brent oil increased by 0.10%, reaching $51.79 per barrel on the London ICE Futures Exchange.
- World Oil Prices Going Up Accordingly, the WTI oil futures for April have risen by 1.18 percent to $62.43 a barrel.
- Brent Crude Surpasses $65 per Barrel First Time Since January 2020 As of 4:10 Moscow time, the Brent oil price was up by 1.7% trading at $65.46 per barrel, while the WTI oil price was up by 1.7% at $62.21 per barrel.
- Gazprom, Turkey Discuss Using TurkStream for Gas Supplies to Europe Earlier, Burmistrova said that Gazprom may consider delivering some of TurkStream’s gas further to Europe, on the condition that the demand for gas in the country continues to decline. Gas purchases...
- China's Economy Will Grow 2% This Year and 7.9% in 2021 "A premature policy exit and excessive tightening could derail the recovery," the World Bank said in its latest economic update on China, released Wednesday. It predicts the world’s second-largest economy...
- World Oil Prices Dropping And the Brent oil futures for February supplies fell by 2.97 percent to $50.71 a barrel.
Armenia Opposition Movement Candidate for PM Vazgen Manukyan is Charged
US Lawmakers Cancel March 4 Meeting over Capitol Attack Threat
U.S. State Department Closely Monitoring Political Tensions in Armenia
Armenia Records 173307 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
European Commission Deplores Azerbaijani Attacks on Shushi Cathedral During 2020 War
Search Operations in South Artsakh Give no Result
Biden Administration Singles out China as "Biggest Geopolitical Test" for U.S
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Negotiations Underway to Return Boeing to Yerevan today – Vice PM
Serzh Sargsyan: Levon Aronian Said he Would Return to Armenia when He is Treated Differently
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Had A Phone Conversation With Foreign Minister Of Sri Lanka
Serzh Sargsyan Responds to Allegations About him Being Behind the Statement of the General Staff
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to Mikhail Mishustin on His Birthday
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems
Armenia’s President Meets Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces
No Criminal Case Filed against Onik Gasparyan: Prosecutor General’s Office
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Congratulations to Bulgarian Prime Minister
Rockets Hit Iraq's Ain al-Asad Air Base Hosting US Troops
Armenia Records 172816 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Wind: 5 km/h