Products produced in EAEU shall have free movement in all 5 member countries : Vladimir Bulavin
We need to achieve a single transportation system and clarify customs payments within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), news.am reports.
Vladimir Bulavin, Director of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, on Thursday told the aforesaid to reporters in Armenia’s capital city of Yerevan.
In his words, the customs services of the EAEU member countries play a very important part in the ongoing integration processes in the expanse of this union.
Bulavin stressed that the customs value of transported goods is very good.
“The products produced in the EAEU countries are considered the products of the union, and [therefore] they shall have free movement in territory of all five [member] countries,” he added. “We consistently eliminate the existing [respective] disagreements.”
The Eurasian Economic Union comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Rouhani: US Carries out Economic Terrorism As the Iranian president noted, resistance to hostile actions led to harsh and inhuman sanctions; international obligations and agreements are ignored.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25 According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
- Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU As Shaboyan stated, based on this study, the roaming service tariffs might be dropped to zero in the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Pompeo: Trump 'Fully Prepared' to Take Military Action if Needed
Minsk Package of Measures has no Alternative for Ukraine Settlement, say Putin and Macron
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pentagon Draws up Plans for Quick Afghanistan Withdrawal in Case Trump Blindsides Military
In Ancient Throne Ritual, Japanese Emperor Naruhito Vows to Fulfill Duty
Bolivia: Protests Mount as Electoral Body Says Evo Morales is Close to Victory
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party Wins Canada's General Election
Croatia Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement
RA Prime Minister, India Ambassador Discuss Issues of Economic Cooperation
PACE Urges Azerbaijan to Lift Restrictions on Peaceful Demonstrations
Armenian PM Sends Condolences to Russian President
European Championship: Monte Mkhitaryan Wins Small Gold Medal
Medvedev Says Foreign Investors not Losing Interest in Russia Despite Sanctions
Armenia's Delegation Led By Defense Minister Departs for China
OSCE Conference on Freedom of Media Due in Moscow With Support of Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian President Sends Condolence Letter to Russian Counterpart
N. Pashinyan: We Have Substantial Drop in Unemployment Since 2nd Quarter of 2019
Armenian FM to Pay Working Visit to UK
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 6 km/h