Products produced in EAEU shall have free movement in all 5 member countries : Vladimir Bulavin
We need to achieve a single transportation system and clarify customs payments within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), news.am reports.
Vladimir Bulavin, Director of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, on Thursday told the aforesaid to reporters in Armenia’s capital city of Yerevan.
In his words, the customs services of the EAEU member countries play a very important part in the ongoing integration processes in the expanse of this union.
Bulavin stressed that the customs value of transported goods is very good.
“The products produced in the EAEU countries are considered the products of the union, and [therefore] they shall have free movement in territory of all five [member] countries,” he added. “We consistently eliminate the existing [respective] disagreements.”
The Eurasian Economic Union comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25 According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
- Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU As Shaboyan stated, based on this study, the roaming service tariffs might be dropped to zero in the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Israel Set to Join EAEU Free Trade Zone “The negotiations with the EAEU were launched in Moscow in April 2018, following positive results of a comprehensive Joint Feasibility Study conducted by the parties,” a spokesperson for the Economy...
PM Introduces NSS Interim Director to NSS Senior Staff
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Meets Trump
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
Trump Whistleblower Complaint Involves Ukraine: Report
Nikol Pashinyan Calls at Public TV Headquarters
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City
Arab Coalition Launches Military Operation North of Hodeidah in Yemen
Joe Biden Calls for Reaffirmation of U.S. Record on the Armenian Genocide
Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
PM receives HSBC Bank Executive Director for Europe
PM receives Boeing International Corporation Vice President-Led Delegation
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Wall During Visit to U.S.-Mexico Border (video)
Armenia’s PM Appoints Acting chiefs of National Security Service, Police
UAE to Join US-Led Naval Coalition in Gulf
Bako Sahakyan Received President of the Armenian Athletic Federation
Suicide Bomb in Southern Afghanistan, Kills at Least 20
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Georgian Parliament Approves New Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia
Wind: 8 km/h