Products produced in EAEU shall have free movement in all 5 member countries : Vladimir Bulavin
We need to achieve a single transportation system and clarify customs payments within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), news.am reports.
Vladimir Bulavin, Director of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, on Thursday told the aforesaid to reporters in Armenia’s capital city of Yerevan.
In his words, the customs services of the EAEU member countries play a very important part in the ongoing integration processes in the expanse of this union.
Bulavin stressed that the customs value of transported goods is very good.
“The products produced in the EAEU countries are considered the products of the union, and [therefore] they shall have free movement in territory of all five [member] countries,” he added. “We consistently eliminate the existing [respective] disagreements.”
The Eurasian Economic Union comprises Armenia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25 According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
- Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU As Shaboyan stated, based on this study, the roaming service tariffs might be dropped to zero in the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Israel Set to Join EAEU Free Trade Zone “The negotiations with the EAEU were launched in Moscow in April 2018, following positive results of a comprehensive Joint Feasibility Study conducted by the parties,” a spokesperson for the Economy...
Stepanakert Extends its International Relations
Nikol Pashinyan: “Developments in Armenia’s Security Environment Go in Tune with Security Council’s Forecasts”
President of Artsakh Received Rector of the National Polytechnic University of Armenia
New EU Ambassador to Armenia Presents Credentials to President Sarkissian
ANCA Presses US Department of State on Durable, Democratic Peace between Artsakh and Azerbaijan
President Bako Sahakyan Received a Group of Representatives of the Republic's Physical Culture and Sports Sphere
Lagarde Wins EU Lawmakers' Approval to Lead European Central Bank
Blast Hits Eni Refinery, No Injuries
Trump Rules out North Korea Visit for Now
Deadly Clashes On Tajik-Kyrgyz Border Leave One Dead
Ex-President of Armenia Will Remain in Custody
President Sarkissian Receives International Experts, Venture Investors Luigi Amati and Brigitt Bauma
Khamenei Says Iranian Officials 'Will Never Talk To America'
Blackout Hits 4 Nations in Central America, Affects Millions
Trump Says U.S. Reaches Trade Deals With Japan, No Word on Cars
OSCE to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
Trump: ‘We’d Certainly Like to Avoid’ War With Iran
Armenian Prime Minister to Travel to United States on Working Visit
Israelis Vote in Second General Election in Five Months
PM Attends Housewarming Ceremonies in Jrashen Community of Lori Marz
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
Wind: 5 km/h