France Engineers to Build Metal Bridges in Armenia
Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies, received the representatives of three French companies that have arrived in Armenia to participate in the Armenian-French Business Forum, News.am reports.
Representatives of the French engineering companies, for their part, introduced the directions of their activities and specialization, and the projects they have implemented.
The opportunity to contribute the track-record of the French company specialized in the construction of metal bridges, and the avenues for improving the infrastructures in Armenia were discussed.
In addition, the Armenian Minister introduced the North-South Road Investment Program and the necessary infrastructures included within this program, and the interlocutors conferred on the prospects for joint work.
The ways for potential cooperation and several other matters of bilateral interest also were discussed.
- FT: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens Livelihoods of 59m European Workers Under McKinsey’s pessimistic scenario, in which severe social distancing restrictions are maintained through the summer to contain the spread of the virus, EU unemployment could double to 11.2 per cent...
- Italy Coalition Agrees on New Budget, Expects EU Approval The European Commission rejected the Italian budget in October, saying it would not lower the country’s huge debt and declaring it in clear breach of EU fiscal rules. Rome submitted a revised plan last...
- EU Shoots Down Italy's Budget Plans, Again The Commission confirmed its assessment that "Italy's draft budget plan is in particularly serious non-compliance" with EU debt rules, Commission Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis said in Brussels.
- Denmark Is The Most Expensive EU Country Denmark was followed by Luxembourg (127 percent), Ireland and Sweden (both 125 percent), Finland (122 percent) and the United Kingdom (117 percent).
- Eurozone Growth Exceeds Expectations For the past 12 months, the growth rate was 2.5%.
Iran, Turkey Ink 3 Railroad Deals
India Moves ahead to Procure more MiG-29s and Sukhois
Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia's PM Replaces Head of his Staff Eduard Aghajanyan with Released Health Minister Arsen Torosyan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Representatives of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Supreme Body of Armenia and Central Committee of Artsakh
COVID-Infected President Sarkissian to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
Armenia Central Bank Issues New Collector Coins
President’s Office confirms receiving PM’s motion on dismissing Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan
Iran jails U.S. Businessman, Possibly Jeopardizing Biden's Plans for Diplomacy with Tehran
Global Coronavirus Cases Top 95 mln
European Parliament, EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Navalny’s Detention
Ombudsman Applies to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Over Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Russian Peacekeepers Start Demining Outskirts of Artsakh’s Martakert
Azerbaijani President’s Statements Became Slogans Inspiring Atrocities Against Armenians in Artsakh War, Armenian Ombudsman Says
Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official
190 Refugees Return to Stepanakert in a Day
Artsakh Emergency Service: One of 3 fallen Soldiers Found Sunday is Identified
Armenia Records 164676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h