Trump Called Conversation with "Great Call"
President Vladimir Putin discussed Syria on Tuesday with his US counterpart Donald Trump,Mail Online reports.
Both presidents stressed the need for progress toward a peace settlement following the Russian leader's surprise summit with Bashar al-Assad.
Trump called it a "great call" Tuesday afternoon as he left the White House to spend Thanksgiving in
He added that he and Putin spoke "very strongly about bringing peace to Syria" and "very strongly about North Korea."
- "Crimea Declaration" Has Been Issued by the State Department The US state department issued "Crimea Declaration" reaffirming its rejection of "annexation of Crimea". The text of the document is published on the official website of the department.
- "Censorship" in Ukrainian Way This was not the first time, that the activists were trying to exercise ’’censorship’’.
- Saakashvili Did Not Exclude His Murder by Ukrainian Authorities "I know that they (the authorities) try to get rid of me. They can twist me, to be deported… even kill. I am not afraid”, – Saakashvili said.
- Pentagon: US will not Accept Annexation of Crimea "Have no doubt," Mattis said at a news conference with Poroshenko. "The United States stands with Ukraine." He said Washington does not, "and we will not," accept Russia's annexation of Crimea, a 2014...
- Will the U.S. Arms Resolve the Ukrainian Crisis? In fact, in the case of the Ukrainian crisis as well the US President Donald Trump's administration may ignore the position and interests of the European partners, which is happening in case of the US...
- Who Benefited from Russian IL-20 Crash and Which Were The Consequences? It should be noted that, although the plane was shot down by Syrian air defense, Moscow blamed Israel for this, which, according to the Russian side, did not warn about air strikes on Syria at the time,...
- Russia to Send S-300s to Syria within 2 Weeks According to him, Syrian military personnel had already undergone training to operate the S-300 system, the Defense Post reported.
- Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement? The parties specifically agreed to create a demilitarized zone at the contact line between the government troops and the opposition in Idlib until 15 October, at a depth of 15-20 km. The latter will be...
- Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference to discuss the destruction of a Russian military aircraft with people on board off the coast of Syria, which happened at the same time that Israeli...
- U.S. Forces Conduct Live-Fire Exercise in Southern Syria in a Warning to Russia The Marine exercise took place near the U.S. garrison at Tanf, along the Syrian-Iraqi border near Jordan, around which the Americans have long declared a 35-mile deconfliction zone off-limits to others.
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Letter on Demise of Ara Güler
Karabakh: Solemn Event Marking the Centennial of the Msmna Battle
Karabakh Settlement Issue: Armen Sargsyan's Visits to the USA, Moscow and Stepanakert:
Legendary Turkish-Armenian Photographer Ara Guler Dies at 90
Brexit: UK "May Consider Longer Transition Period'
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian Discuss Issues Related to Political Situation in Armenia
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Wind: 11.27 km/h