NATO Aims at More Active Dialogue with Russia in 2018
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on Friday told Germany's DPA news agency that he expects increased dialogue between Russia and the transatlantic alliance in 2018, Deutsche Welle reports.
"We are moving forward both on the political dialogue and the military lines of communication, and the whole alliance is behind that."
"We need to address the fact that we see a more assertive Russia to the east. At the same time NATO's message is that we don't want a new Cold War. We don't want a new arms race and we want political dialogue with Russia."
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
- Lavrov: Putin is Ready to Meet Trump Lavrov recalled that during a phone conversation with Putin, Trump conveyed an invitation, and this is not a secret, RIA Novosti reported.
- RA Armed Forces Participate in CIS Friendly Championship Sportsmen of the RA Armed Forces headed by the Head of RA Armed Forces Physical Training and Sport Department, are participating in the "Commanders' Starts" championship between CIS member state countries,...
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Artsakh’s President Sent a Congratulatory Letter to President of the South Ossetian on Independence Day
Japan's Abe Re-elected as Party Head, to Stay on as PM
Spokesperson of the MFA Armenia Comments on Situation on Border Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Robert Kocharyan: Putin's Call Is a Serious Support
Ural Airlines Is Opening Direct Flights from Anapa to Yerevan
Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement?
“Fort Trump” in Poland
Dollar Continues to Fall in Armenia
Two Koreas Agree to Connect Railways and Roads
Turkey Reduces Investment Levels for Turkish Citizenship
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Chancellor Merkel’s Visit is Unprecedented in 26-year-old Diplomatic Relations between Germany and Armenia
Wind: 17.70 km/h