Russia and Iran To Introduce a Visa-free Regime
From January 1, Russia and Iran introduce a visa-free regime for group tourist trips for a period of 15 days. This was announced by the head of the marketing department of the Iranian Ministry of Culture and Tourism Leyla Ajdari, according to NEWS.am RIA Novosti reports.
The mode will be valid for groups of 5 to 50 people. The agreement on this was signed during the second meeting of the Iranian-Russian Technical Committee for Tourism.
Based on what was previously signed and agreed upon by the governments of Iran and Russia, from January 1, 2023, citizens of Russia and Iran will not need a group visa if they are going to travel to one of the countries in tourist groups of 5 to 50 people for a period of 15 days, Ajdari said.
- Alexander Novak: Russia reached agreement with Azerbaijan on increase of natural gas deliveries "There is an agreement with Azerbaijan to increase our supplies because they still have a gas deficit," he said.
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
- Iran denies reports on joint construction of UAV plant with Russia "Arms exporters and instigators of wars seek to justify their unilateral actions and blunders in plotting war by falsifying news," he responded to Mehr's request for comment on the newspaper's report....
- Azerbaijani MFA issues anti-Iranian statement The Ministry noted that about 100 countries and secretariats of several international organizations condemned the armed attack on the Azerbaijani diplomatic mission in Iran, stressing the need to punish...
- Iran condemns sanctions imposed by EU, Britain and threatens retaliation The European Union imposed sanctions on more than 30 Iranian officials and organisations, including units of the powerful Revolutionary Guards, blaming them for a "brutal" crackdown on unrest and other...
- Zohouri: Armenia's security is Iran's security "I hope that this cooperation as two ancient and centuries-old countries will further develop. Work is being carried out in different directions, related to the road, economic cooperation, etc., which...
- Russia, Iran are negotiating creation of common steblecoin on gold The Iranian government intends to secure this token with gold, that is, it will be a kind of steblecoin. The token is expected to work in a special economic zone in Astrakhan, which will receive cargo...
Armenia rescuers carry out search and rescue operations in Turkey's Adiyaman, Syria's Aleppo
5-day weather forecast in Armenia
ICRC facilitates transfer of seven patients from blockaded Artsakh to Armenia for treatment
Sargis Khandanyan passes confirmation vote to become chair of parliamentary committee on foreign relations
Armenia acts with the agenda of the establishment of peace in the region for many years: Alen Simonyan receives ambassador of Portugal
Mexican Senate recognizes Armenian Genocide
Armenia to sign new agreement with US in nuclear energy use
Pashinyan Administration “worried” over Armenia’s decline in Transparency International’s global corruption rankings
Parliament greenlights prosecution of MP Armen Charchyan
Get out of politics, you have exhausted your political agenda: Alen Simonyan urged the opposition to come out of the political field
Only the unabated activity of the international community is the way to curb Azerbaijan's aggressiveness and provocative behaviour: Pashinyan
Blockade of Lachin corridor putting thousands of lives in peril must be immediately lifted – Amnesty
The situation is very difficult: Vardanyan gave interviews to Spanish and Italian periodicals
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
UK’s King Charles III meets with Zelensky at Buckingham Palace (Sky News)
White House denies US Navy's involvement in blowing up Nord Stream 2
Armenian rescue squad starts working in Turkey: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Foreign Minister sends a letter of condolence to Syrian Ambassador in Armenia
It is an absolute lie. MoD, NSS Armenia about Azerbaijani disinformation regarding preparing attack
Prime Minister Pashinyan received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Croatia
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Armenian Caucus leaders urge Biden Administration to consider emergency airlift, Azerbaijan sanctions to end Artsakh blockade
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
In Stepanakert electricity outages will be carried out twice a day
Wind: 1.03 km/h