The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control
The United States is ready to resume dialogue with Russia on the issue of arms control, said Adam Sheinman, US special envoy for nuclear non-proliferation, Teller Report reports.
''We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith,'' RIA Novosti quotes him as saying.
Earlier, US President Joe Biden said that his administration is ready to discuss with Russia a new arms control system that will replace START III, which expires in 2026.
Military observer, retired colonel Viktor Litovkin, in an interview with RT, commented on Biden's statement about his readiness to discuss a new arms control system with Russia.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has declared that there can be no winners in a nuclear war and it must never be unleashed.
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Russia and Iran To Introduce a Visa-free Regime The mode will be valid for groups of 5 to 50 people.
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- US Committed to Helping Armenia and Azerbaijan Resolve Issues Peacefully: Blinken Spoke With Pashinyan The Secretary reiterated our commitment to helping Armenia and Azerbaijan resolve issues peacefully.
- Iran to Submit Final Conclusion Over Nuclear Deal Revival by Midnight In comments on Monday, Amirabdollahian said Iran is going to send its final conclusion about the JCPOA talks to the European coordinator in written form at midnight.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
- US Congress Members Call for Preparing Report on Azerbaijan Actions in Karabakh in 2020 The Armenian Assembly strongly supports these timely amendments as well as the bipartisan letter opposing the potential sale of F-16s to Turkey," stated Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan.
Turkey’s Erdogan states intent to meet with Putin within 3-4 days
US again calls on Azerbaijan to pull back troops to their initial positions: Permanent Representative to OSCE
Putin says it is necessary to work out measures to resolve conflicts in CIS space
Nikol Pashinyan attends informal meeting of CIS leaders in Russia
Rain with thunderstorm predicted in Armenia: 5-day weather forecast
Artsakh parliamentary factions call on OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries to recognize Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Karen Andreasyan elected President of Supreme Judicial Council
Azerbaijan army must immediately leave Armenia territory: deputy FM to other CSTO countries’ colleagues
We reiterate our call on Azerbaijan’s forces to return to their initial positions: US Ambassador to OSCE
Pashinyan congratulates Putin on birthday
Armenian PM arrives in St. Petersburg
For lasting peace in the Caucasus- Emmanuel Macron
The statement of the meeting between Prime Minister Pashinyan, President Aliyev, President Macron and President Michel of October 6, 2022
The leaders of Armenia and Turkey meet in Prague
Nikol Pashinyan and Kyriakos Mitsotakis meet in Prague
Pashinyan-Erdoğan meeting kicks off in Prague
Pashinyan, Aliyev, Macron and Michel holding talks in Prague
Pashinyan participates in the European Political Community Summit in Prague
Azerbaijan opens fire at construction equipment carrying out fortification works in Armenian military position: Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan to leave for Russia
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Developments around Ukraine played significant role in Azerbaijan deciding to attack Armenia in September: Pashinyan
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Wind: 5.66 km/h