EU Heads Say the Door Remains Open for the UK to Stay in the EU
Jean-Claude Junker and Donald Tusk have said the door remains open for the UK to change its mind on leaving the EU. Talks of second referendum have been quashed by Prime Minister Theresa May's office, DW reports.
As European Union negotiators kicked off preparations for the second round of Brexit talks, European Council President Donald Tusk on Tuesday urged the UK to rethink its divorce from the bloc.
"Brexit will become a reality, with all its negative consequences, in March next year, unless there is a change of heart among our British friends," Tusk posted on Twitter. "We here on the continent haven't had a change of heart. Our hearts are still open to you."
- Theresa May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday Writing in the Mail on Sunday, she called for MPs to take a "practical and pragmatic" approach rather than face a "damaging and disorderly" Brexit.
- Tony Blair Warns Rise in Populism could Risk Return to the "1930s" The former prime minister said concerns about immigration from non-EU countries was “upending politics” all over Europe and the only way Britain could try to turn the tide on Brexit was to take these...
- Queen Elizabeth II Approves Brexit Law House Commons Speaker John Bercow announced that the European Union Withdrawal Bill received royal assent and passed into law.
- British Financial Regulator Urges EU Brexit Coordination This covers the period between Britain’s planned departure from the bloc next March and the end of 2020, but EU officials say this was a political deal and will not be legally ratified until at least...
- London Is Concerned by the Political Consequences of Brexit the British are also irritated by the prospective of the improved relations between the EA and Russia and in this context by the reduced role of the NATO, as in that case the Great Britain will be isolated....
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
The Interview of the Suspected Made Scripal Case Even More Complicated
Right After Pashinyan's Son, Now Aliyev's Son Went to the Army (Photos)
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 6.44 km/h