EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote
Brussels’ two top officials, the presidents of the European Commission and the European Council, signed off on Britain’s EU divorce agreement Friday (24 January), Euractiv reports.
With Ursula von der Leyen and Charles Michel’s formal endorsement, the text will now go to the European Parliament on January 29 for ratification.
Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end...
- Boris Johnson Refuses to Grant Scotland Powers to Hold Independence Vote Instead he suggested that it is in Scotland's interest not to devote valuable time to discussions about whether the nation should become independent while there are urgent domestic issues to tackle.
- Three British Parties Agree to Vote against Brexit in the Election Such a pact means two of the parties would agree not to field a candidate, boosting the third candidate's chances.
- UK will not Extend Brexit Transition Period The spokesman said the government must continue to prepare for all possibilities including that the country leaves the European Union on Jan. 31 without a withdrawal deal.
The People of Karabakh Have the Right to Freely Determine Their Political Status without Limitations: Armenia's FM
Trump Offers to Mediate Between India And Pakistan
Mikhail Mishustin Appoints Trade Representative to Armenia
Armenian, Russian FMs Discussed Karabakh Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Croatia Reports The First Case Of Coronavirus Infection
Nikol Pashinyan Is Planning An Official Visit to Moldova
Iranian Deputy Health Minister Says He Has Contracted Coronavirus
Armenian, Russian FMs Hold Meeting in Geneva
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Dies
Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year
Karabakh Will Never Be Part of Azerbaijan: This Was the Supreme Goal of My Life and Will Follow Me Till the End - Serzh Sargsyan
Bako Sahakyan Receives ARF party Bureau Representative
We are Working on Possible Meeting of Russia, Turkey and Iran, Peskov Says
Death Toll Rises as Violence Continues for Third Day in Delhi
Israel-Gaza Ceasefire Takes Hold after Two-Day Flare-up
Seventh Coronavirus Patient Dies in Italy as Authorities Urge Calm
Some Roads are Closed in the Area of the Republic
Erdogan Hopes to Meet with Putin on March 5 ‘in the Worst-Case Scenario’
Colombia Congressional Committee to Investigate President After ex-Senator's Allegations
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 4 km/h