EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote
Brussels’ two top officials, the presidents of the European Commission and the European Council, signed off on Britain’s EU divorce agreement Friday (24 January), Euractiv reports.
With Ursula von der Leyen and Charles Michel’s formal endorsement, the text will now go to the European Parliament on January 29 for ratification.
Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
- UK and Japan Agree Historic Free Trade Agreement But it is unclear whether the UK has won an export quota to match the one it had as a member of the EU.
- Boris Johnson Tells EU that Free Trade Deal Must be Done by 15 October In that case, Britain would be ready to find sensible accommodation with the bloc on practical issues such as flights, lorry transport or scientific cooperation, according to the excerpts.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end...
- Boris Johnson Refuses to Grant Scotland Powers to Hold Independence Vote Instead he suggested that it is in Scotland's interest not to devote valuable time to discussions about whether the nation should become independent while there are urgent domestic issues to tackle.
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is in Moscow
UAV Falls in Iran's Territory
US Rep. Urges Government to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Situation Is Stable and Under Control: MOD Representative
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Met with Former Presidents of Artsakh Republic Arkadi Ghukasyan and Bako Sahakyan
Tigran Balayan Concurrently Appointed Ambassador of Armenia to Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh
Artsakh Downs another Turkish Bayraktar TB2 UAV
Defense Ministry of Armenia Denies Azerbaijan’s Announcement of Striking Goranboy and Tartar
Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill
Armenian Presidential Administration to Assist Families from Artsakh
Two Armenia Military Officers Posthumously Awarded Combat Cross Order of 1st Degree
Armenia Premier Dismisses Official From Office
Armen Hovhannisyan - New Deputy Minister of Justice of Armenia
Tiran Khachatryan And Andranik Piloyan Will Be Awarded The Title Of National Hero
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Enemy Retreats in the Southern Direction, Khudaferin Reservoir, Suffering Heavy Losses: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenian Church Sends Cross of King Ashot II the Iron, Relics of True Cross to Artsakh
Arayik Harutyunyan Received "My Step" Faction MPs of Armenia
The Inspirer and Direct Par-Ticipant of Azerbaijan’s Barbaric Behavior is Turkey: President’s Message to the Governor General of Canada
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Wind: 7 km/h