UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he would be respectful in his celebrations on Friday when Britain leaves the European Union, Reuters reports.
“I’ll be celebrating in a way that I hope is respectful of the scale of the event, that does justice to the astonishing feat that Britain has accomplished, but also is mindful of everybody’s feelings about what we are doing,” Johnson said.
After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end of the year while a new longer-term relationship is thrashed out.
- UK and Japan Agree Historic Free Trade Agreement But it is unclear whether the UK has won an export quota to match the one it had as a member of the EU.
- Boris Johnson Tells EU that Free Trade Deal Must be Done by 15 October In that case, Britain would be ready to find sensible accommodation with the bloc on practical issues such as flights, lorry transport or scientific cooperation, according to the excerpts.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
- Boris Johnson Refuses to Grant Scotland Powers to Hold Independence Vote Instead he suggested that it is in Scotland's interest not to devote valuable time to discussions about whether the nation should become independent while there are urgent domestic issues to tackle.
Prosperous Armenia Party to Send Delegation to Moscow to Discuss Situation in Artsakh
Artsakh's Army Improves Positions in Berdzor Direction
Sergey Lavrov and Jean-Yves Le Drian Discussed the Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
False Allegations of Turkish Defense Ministry Reflect the Dishonorable Nature of the Military-Political Leadership of Turkey: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Create Bases for Terrorists, which Is of Serious Danger for the Whole Region
Bombing of Stepanakert Maternity Hospital Is Challange for Entire Civilized World: Artsakh's President
Turkish Bayraktars Carry Out Reconnaissance Flights Near Armenia Every Day
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the shelling of Artsakh’s Capital Stepanakert and City of Shushi by Azerbaijan
Armenian Response to the Bombing of the Stepanakert Hospital
Artsakh Ombudsman: Azerbaijani Armed Forces Struck More Than 15 Times on Different Parts of the Capital Stepanakert and Shushi Town
Continuing Hostilities in Karabakh Raise Concern and Regret – Peskov
Azerbaijani Forces Target Stepanakert's Maternity Hospital
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary Received the Ambassador of France to Armenia
Azerbaijan’s Statement About Barda’s Shelling from Smerch MLRS by Armenian Armed Forces False: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenian President Congratulates Czech Counterpart on Statehood Day
Karabakh’s Defense Army Reports About 59 New Casualties, Total Number of Deceased Armenian Servicemen Reaches 1,068
Azerbaijan Fires a Missile from Smerch MRLS in the Direction of Artsakh's Capital Stepanakert
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Shushi Shelled from Smerch MRLS, Casualties Reported
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
Wind: 7 km/h