UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he would be respectful in his celebrations on Friday when Britain leaves the European Union, Reuters reports.
“I’ll be celebrating in a way that I hope is respectful of the scale of the event, that does justice to the astonishing feat that Britain has accomplished, but also is mindful of everybody’s feelings about what we are doing,” Johnson said.
After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end of the year while a new longer-term relationship is thrashed out.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
- Boris Johnson Refuses to Grant Scotland Powers to Hold Independence Vote Instead he suggested that it is in Scotland's interest not to devote valuable time to discussions about whether the nation should become independent while there are urgent domestic issues to tackle.
- Three British Parties Agree to Vote against Brexit in the Election Such a pact means two of the parties would agree not to field a candidate, boosting the third candidate's chances.
- UK will not Extend Brexit Transition Period The spokesman said the government must continue to prepare for all possibilities including that the country leaves the European Union on Jan. 31 without a withdrawal deal.
Russia not Welcome at G7: Trudeau
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia: SRC Carries out Strengthened Control over Export of Certain Agricultural and Medical Goods
Pashinyan and Putin Discuss Coronavirus Situation Over Phone
Artsakh President Appointed Ministers
Mikhail Mishustin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Ombudsman Tatoyan Offers Congratulations on Children’s Day
Armenia Central Bank, Alliance for Financial Inclusion Organize Experts Group on Financial Inclusion Policy Meeting
Armenian PM and his Family Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
Vladimir Putin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Parliament Approves Bill on Creating New Patrol Service at First Hearing
President of Artsakh Congratulates Armenia’s PM on Birthday
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Children’s Day
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 5 km/h