UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he would be respectful in his celebrations on Friday when Britain leaves the European Union, Reuters reports.
“I’ll be celebrating in a way that I hope is respectful of the scale of the event, that does justice to the astonishing feat that Britain has accomplished, but also is mindful of everybody’s feelings about what we are doing,” Johnson said.
After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end of the year while a new longer-term relationship is thrashed out.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
- Boris Johnson Refuses to Grant Scotland Powers to Hold Independence Vote Instead he suggested that it is in Scotland's interest not to devote valuable time to discussions about whether the nation should become independent while there are urgent domestic issues to tackle.
- Three British Parties Agree to Vote against Brexit in the Election Such a pact means two of the parties would agree not to field a candidate, boosting the third candidate's chances.
- UK will not Extend Brexit Transition Period The spokesman said the government must continue to prepare for all possibilities including that the country leaves the European Union on Jan. 31 without a withdrawal deal.
Second Round of Artsakh Presidential Elections Set for April 14
Russian Military Specialists Deliver Mobile Laboratories and Test-Systems to Armenia to Fight against Coronavirus
Support Framework for Targeted Investment Programs Discussed in Government
Armenia's President Wishes Boris Johnson Health and Speedy Recovery
EU will Raise More than €15 Billion to Fight Coronavirus: Euronews
Armenia Commandant's New Decision for Citizens Involved in Sports and Bikers
Armenia Bans Entrance of All Foreigners
Russia Calls for Joint Efforts to Prevent Global Cyber Crisis
Serzh Sargsyan to Attend Parliamentary Hearings on 2016 April War
WhatsApp Puts New Limits on the Forwarding of Viral Messages
First Coronavirus Case Recorded in Artsakh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Expected to Get €13.4mn Loan from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Trump Signs Executive Order to Support Moon Mining, Tap Asteroid Resources
Armenia Records 853 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Sarkissian Offers Congratulations on Motherhood and Beauty Day
Pashinyan: 2bn 353mn Drams of Economic and Social Assistance Distributed to Legal Entities, Individuals
An Armenian Woman has Always Been a Keeper of a Hearth, a Support and Reliable Rear for her Husband: Artsakh Republic President
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 7 km/h