Aliyev Received OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Today, on February 7, the President of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, received the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Stefan Visconti (France), Igor Popov (Russia), Andrew Schaefer (USA) and the special representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office Anzhei Kasprzyk, novosti.az reports.
At the meeting, the current situation and the prospects of the talks on the settlement of the Karabakh conflict were discussed.
It should be noted that tomorrow, on February 8, the Co-Chairs will visit Armenia, and then to the Republic of Artsakh.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times The Defense Army advanced units basically refrained from responding and continue to confidently carry out the assigned combat mission.
- It is Yet Early to Speak About Meeting of Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan: Armenia’s FM “Quite considerable number of meetings took place on the level of ministers. We continue working on the level of foreign ministers,” Mnatsakanyan said.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- January of 1990 Divided the Lives of Baku Armenians into Before and After They betrayed not only their Armenian friends and neighbors, they also betrayed themselves.
- OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Says Karabakh Conflict Resolution will be High on Chairmanship’s Agenda Edi Rama added that the main motto of the Albanian presidency this year will be "Implementing our commitments together.”
- Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of...
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Developments In And Around Azerbaijan “Insight From Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Taron Hovhannisyan, expert at “Orbeli” analytical center to discuss tension escalation across the border, developments in and around Azerbaijan.
- Newly Appointed US Ambassador to Azerbaijan: Earle D. Litzenberger’s Diplomatic Path On March 12, 2019, newly appointed US ambassador to Azerbaijan Earle D. Litzenberger handed his credentials to Ilham Aliyev and thus officially took up his office of head of the US diplomatic mission...
Turkish Visa Price Increases: Armenian Citizens Will Pay $ 30
PM Highlights Dissemination of Modern Farming Skills as he Sets Acquainted with CARD Foundation Activities
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Statement of the Armenia-Artsakh Inter-Parliamentary Committee
Barack Obama Shared Adorable Birthday Message to Michelle
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
MirzoySan says Armenians of Artsakh Cannot Live in Safety Under Azerbaijani Sovereignty
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times
Zelensky Rejects PM's Offer to Quit
PM Receives Prominent Astrophysicist Garik Israelyan
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Serzh Sargsyan Extends Condolences on Untimely and Tragic Demise of Georgi Kutoyan
The Plane Crash Was a Bitter Accident: Iranian Supreme Leader
Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105
Lavrov on His Possible Appointment in New Government
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Wind: 4 km/h