Australia to Expel Two Russian Diplomats over UK Nerve Agent Attack
Australia will expel two Russian diplomats in response to a nerve agent attack on a former Russian spy in Britain that the British government has blamed on Moscow, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said on Tuesday, Reuters reports.
''Together with the United Kingdom and other allies and partners, Australia is taking action in response to the recent nerve agent attack in Salisbury, UK,'' Turnbull announced in a statement.
''Two Russian diplomats identified as undeclared intelligence officers will be expelled by the Australian government for actions inconsistent with their status, pursuant to the Vienna Conventions''.
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
Commemoration of Sts. Gregory the Thaumaturge, Pontiff Nikoghayos and Bishop Muron
Prime Minister of Armenia Sums Up the Results of the Trilateral Meeting in Sochi
Armenia Defense Minister Meets with Karabakh President, Situation on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact Discussed
Congratulatory Message of Stanislav Zas to Suren Papikyan
Armenian Prime Minister, Russian President, Azerbaijani President Adopt Joint Statement
Armenia is Ready to Start the Process of Border Delimitation and Demarcation: the Speech of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan at Trilateral Negotiations in Sochi
Armenia, Belarus Seek to Increase Mutual Trade
Putin Will Hold a Meeting of Security Council on November 26: Peskov
Putin Regrets that Incidents Still Occur in Karabakh
Putin Holds Bilateral Meeting with Aliyev
President of the Artsakh Republic Sent a Condolence Letter to Vladimir Putin
Armenian Embassy Condemns New “Despicable and Futile” Azeri Propaganda Provocation in Thessaloniki
PM Pashinyan Arrives in Sochi on a Working Visit
Delegation Led by RA NA President Alen Simonyan Takes Part in Conference and IPA CIS Council Meeting in Saint Petersburg
Azerbaijan Returns Two Armenian Captives
PM Pashinyan Pays Working Visit to Russia
Armenia Records 337005 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Passable in the Republic of Armenia
Armenian, Russian Military Held Joint Drills
Alen Simonyan Meets with Director of Europe Regional Office at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in Saint Petersburg
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Working Group Most Optimal Format for Unblocking Communications: Zakharova
PM Pashinyan receives Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces
The Government Will Provide Another Financial Assistance of 13 Billion 575 Million AMD to the Republic of Artsakh
Armenia Records 304546 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta in Major Rebrand
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Biden Meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican