Foreign Minister of Artsakh Meets Foreign Minister of Abkhazia
On April 23, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh Republic) Masis Mayilian met with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Abkhazia Daur Kove, who had arrived in Stepanakert on a working visit, official page of Artsakh MFA reports.
Daur Kove once again congratulated Masis Mayilian on his appointment to the post of Foreign Minister of Artsakh, wishing him productive work.
During the meeting, the sides discussed a range of issues related to the bilateral cooperation agenda within the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Foreign Ministries of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Abkhazia in 2017.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO During the meeting, the sides discussed the issue of Armenian refugees from Azerbaijan in the context of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh conflict settlement.
- OSCE Mission Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border Passed in Accordance with the Agreed Schedule From the Artsakh side, the monitoring mission was accompanied by representatives of the Republic of Artsakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defense.
- Does Pashinyan Have Any Concern Connected With Moscow? Nikol Pashinyan's reference is also about the threat of war resumption. He noted that there is always danger of war and the Armenian people should always be ready for it.
- Armenia PM: When Azerbaijan will be Inclined to Compromise, We will Discuss Compromise Limit for us The Armenian PM noted that the documents of the respective positions by the presidents of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairing countries (Russia, US, and France) record that there will not be a resolution...
- Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says “Any constructive contact which the parties initiate must serve for the common goal and the settlement of the conflict. We welcome everything what the parties assess as a step aimed at the complete settlement...
- Artsakh’s International Recognition Continues It is important to once more highlight the importance of developing foreign relations at various levels which will help to make the voice of Artsakh heard in various situations, especially those of emergency,...
- Permanent Representative of Artsakh to the United States Delivered a Speech at Tufts University The event was organized by the Armenian students of the University’s Tavitian Scholarship Program 2018.
- Foreign Businessmen Will Participate in Economic Conference in Artsakh He added that economic and social projects, favorable tax field and investment opportunities of Artsakh will be presented to the business circles.
- Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia,...
- Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament: Armenia and Artsakh Would Be Difficult to Imagine Without the Support of the Entire Armenian Nation Welcoming the guest, the Speaker of the Artsakh Parliament noted, that today's Armenia and Artsakh would be difficult to imagine without the support of the entire Armenian nation and the institutional...
Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary General, Dies
Yerevan City Council Early Elections to be Held on September 23
Artsakh Republic President Met with the General Staff of the Republic of Armenia Armed Forces
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO
Wind: 22.53 km/h