Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo
Syrian state media said on Sunday that Israeli rockets had hit a Syrian military position near Nairab airport on the outskirts of the city of Aleppo, Reuters reports.
"The Zionist enemy ... targets one of our military sites north of Nairab airport, causing only material damage," said Syrian state news agency SANA, quoting a military source.
It said the strikes were an attempt by Israel to support rebels in southern Syria, where Syrian government forces have been waging an offensive.
- Turkey Is Ready For a New Military Operation in Northern Syria Kalyn said. He also added that in the event of a threat, ''an assessment will be made and everything necessary will be done.''
- Russia, Iran and Turkey Discussed the Turkish Operation in Syria Russian side tried to convince Ankara to solve the problem by peaceful means, without resorting to violence.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media
The Situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani Border is Relatively Stable
US Congress Approves $430 Billion Package of Initiatives to Reduce Inflation
The Prime Minister Awards the Members of the Men's Chess Team of Armenia
Russia warned US of ''points of no return'' in bilateral relations: MFA Russia
Feast of the Apparition ("Shoghakat") of Holy Etchmiadzin
General Seyran Saroyan, Armenia Former MP, Dies
Indeed, Neither Azerbaijan nor its Leadership Has Ever Misled or Deceived About their Plans for Artsakh: David Babayan
Russia Urges West Not to Create Hurdles for IAEA Mission to Zaporozhye Power Plant: MFA
Armenia Asks Georgia to Consider Sea Transport as Alternative to Lars Border Crossing
US Warns about More Sanctions in Case Ukrainian Regions Join Russia
Zelensky Is Either to Face Tribunal or Return to Comedy Shows: Russia Security Council
High Treason by Armenia Citizens, Espionage by Foreign Nationals Exposed
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Türkiye, Pakistan Sign Trade Agreement
Attacks Against Azerbaijani Journalists Continue Unabated in 2022: Greek City Times
4 Women Die On the Spot After Cars of Russian Peacekeepers and Artsakh Villages’ Residents Crash
Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan
Turkey Ready to Move Armenia Normalisation Talks to Yerevan and Ankara
Estonia, Latvia Withdrawing From China's 16+1 Cooperation Format
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Raffi Hovannisian Barred from Entering Artsakh
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Armenia Plans to Open Diplomatic Office in Cyprus
Estonian PM Resigns to Form New Government
A Place You Will Never Get Bored of: Tunisia for Movie Fans
Wind: 1.54 km/h