Turkey, US Reach Preliminary Agreement on Sanctions Crisis
Turkey and the United States have reached a preliminary agreement after the crisis over the arrest of Pastor Andrew Brunson that lead to sanctions, diplomatic sources said.
According to sources speaking to daily Hürriyet, the agreement covers "certain subjects" and a Turkish delegation is scheduled to visit Washington DC in the coming days to "finalize the details."
Brunson, who led a Protestant church in the Aegean city of İzmir, is at the center of one of the most serious crises in relations between the NATO allies in years.
- Local Election Results May Push Erdogan to New Measures International mass-media described the Turkish local elections as the start of Erdogan's major political downturn and suffering.
- Spring Aggravation: Washington And Ankara Set Ultimatum to Each Other Washington and Ankara have begun talking to each other with ultimatum terms.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey Local Election Results “Insight from Yerevan: Realpolitik” hosts Varuzhan Geghamyan, Turkologist, YSU Oriental Studies faculty lecturer, to sum up March 31 Turkey local election results.
- Erdogan's "Measures" Did Not Yield Desired Results: Local Elections in Turkey The local elections proceeded in a tensed atmosphere, with incidents, firing bullets at the polling stations. Total 310 incidents were recorded leaving 4 casualties and 73 units.
- Erdogan Loses Hold over Turkish Capital Erdogan, who has dominated Turkish politics since coming to power 16 years ago and ruled his country with an ever tighter grip, campaigned relentlessly for two months ahead of Sunday’s vote, which he...
Armenian Dolls - at the Delhi Dolls Museum
Armenia Improves Press Freedom Rank by 19 points
Notre Dame to Reopen in Less than 5 Years: French Culture Minister
Anna Hakobyan Met With Outstanding Representatives of the Armenian Community in New York
New York Police Arrest Man With Petrol in St Patrick's Cathedral
Iraq Muslim Leader Calls on Turkey to Apologize for Genocide
Death Toll Tops 200 in Battle For Libya's Tripoli
Gunmen Kill 14 After Kidnapping Them in Pakistan
North Korea Rejects Pompeo from Nuclear Dialogue
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation Led by Chairman of Pan-Armenian Games' World Committee
France Invites Designers to Submit Plans to Rebuild Notre Dame Spire
Turkish Opposition Candidate Declared Winner of Disputed Istanbul Vote
Former Peru President Killed Himself Before Arrest
7 year-old Armenian Girl to Represent Russia in Turkey
Dozens Killed in Portugal Bus Crash
Armed European Diplomats Try to Cross From Libya to Tunisia
Uganda Willing to Consider Asylum For Sudan's Ousted Leader Bashir
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Kim Kardashian Attended Opening of UCLA Center Named after her Late Father Robert
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 5 km/h