U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Russia for Nerve Agent Attack in UK
Washington said on Wednesday it would impose fresh sanctions on Russia by the end of August after it determined that Moscow had used a nerve agent against a former Russian agent and his daughter in Britain, Reuters reports.
A senior State Department official said it had notified the Kremlin of the sanctions earlier in the day.
Sergei Skripal, a former colonel in Russia’s GRU military intelligence service, and his 33-year-old daughter, Yulia, were found slumped unconscious on a bench in the southern English city of Salisbury in March after a liquid form of the Novichok type of nerve agent was applied to his home’s front door.
- Russia Ready for Constructive Dialogue with New Armenian Parliament, Government: Maria Zakharova Russia is set for constructive dialogue with the new RA parliament and government after the early parliamentary election in Armenia.
- Michael Pompeo Called on Putin and Poroshenko to Engage Directly The US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has urged Presidents Poroshenko and Putin to engage directly to resolve the situation on the Kerch Strait accident.
- Kremlin: Preparations for Putin-Trump Meeting at G20 Underway The G20 summit will meet in Buenos Aires on November 30-December 1.
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Trump Plans July Meeting With Vladimir Putin President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, during Trump’s visit to Europe next month.
Erdogan And Putin Can Meet on January 23
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Meets OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Nursultan Nazarbayev Sent Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
Donald Trump Sends Letter to Kim Jong-un
Trump Signs the Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
Armenia New Parliament to Have 11 Standing Committees Instead of 9
Yerevan Surpasses Baku, Tbilisi in Quality of Life Index
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
Rouhani Congratulated Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Discussed Issues on the Activities of The HALO Trust in Humanitarian Demining
Alen Simonyan, Lena Nazaryan And Vahe Enfiyajyan Are Elected Vice Speakers of Parliament
Georgian Prime Minister Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan on Appointment
President Armen Sarkissian met with the Minister of State of the United Arab Emirates Sultan Al Jaber
Trump and Ambassador Nersesyan Highlighted the Expansion of Armenia-US Relations
Russian Premier Medvedev Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Type Vehicles
Bako Sahakyan Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Alexander Lukashenko Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian
Putin Congratulates Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Congratulatory Address by Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on New Year and Christmas Holidays (VIDEO)
Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Pashinyan Has Always Raised Russia-Azerbaijan Weapons Supply Issue in Discussions with Putin - Spokesperson
Erdogan Officially Declared 2019 as the Year of Armenian Portasar
The CSTO Secretary General Issue Must Be Settled in a Way not to Harm the Efficiency of the Structure - Russia’s Ambassador
James Mattis to step down as US defence secretary after announcing he can no longer support Donald Trump
His Holiness Karekin II Catholicos of All Armenians Sends a Message on the Occasion of the Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Nikol Pashinyan:"We Have Erased the Borderline Between Armenia and the Diaspora Because our Main Task is to Create Opportunities for Everyone"
As the Leader of the Country that Chairs the International Organization of La Francophonie, Nikol Pashinyan Signs OIF Secretary General’s Employment Contract
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Austria Armen Papikyan