Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Britain’s main opposition Labour Party will not vote for a Brexit deal that offers little more than a “bridge to nowhere”, its foreign policy spokeswoman said on Sunday, increasing pressure on Prime Minister Theresa May, Reuters reports.
“I think they (the government) are going to come along and give us ... a ridiculous binary choice,” Emily Thornberry told the BBC’s Andrew Marr show.
“Frankly if she (May) comes back with something which is just a fudge that she’s cooked up with Brussels and it doesn’t meet our tests, we are not going to vote for it ... We’re not stupid, we’re not voting for something that is essentially a bridge to nowhere.”
- British Brexit Secretary Resignes British Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab resigned on Thursday thrusting Prime Minister Theresa May’s government into turmoil after she clinched a Brexit deal that was mauled by opponents, allies and mutinous...
- Cabinet Approval for Brexit Plan is Secured: Theresa May UK Prime Minister Theresa May late in the evening of 14 November revealed she had secured the backing of her senior MPs for the draft Brexit deal she agreed with Brussels,
- Draft Brexit Deal Reached between UK and EU Downing Street has confirmed that a draft Brexit agreement has been reached between the UK and European Union.
- Brexit Deal Is Possible In Next 24-48 Hours The United Kingdom and the European Union are almost in touching distance of a Brexit deal which could be clinched in the next 24 to 48 hours, Prime Minister Theresa May’s de facto deputy said on Tuesday
- If Brexit Deal Fails A National Election Will Be Asked Britain’s opposition Labour Party said that if Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal was voted down then it would push for a national election and also possibly another referendum, Brexit spokesman...
APEC Fails to Issue Joint Statement Amid US-China Tensions
Bako Sahakyan Met In Los Angeles With Armenian Philanthropists
Trump Says Report on Khashoggi Death Expected in a Few Days
200 Injured During Paris Protests
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway Is Closed
Saudi Crown Prince Is Blamed For The Assassination Of Khashoggi
Artsakh Reports More Azerbaijani Ceasefire Violations Over Past Week
Armenian President, Italian Global Leading Aerospace, Defense Company CEO Discuss Opportunities for Cooperation
Sasna Tsrer Party Conducting Automobile Race to Karabakh
UEFA Nations League: Armenia Beats Gibraltar 6:2
Armenia Acting PM to Demand Explanations from Belarus, Kazakhstan Presidents
Bako Sahakyan arrives in U.S. on working visit
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Military Base (photos)
France Prepares Transport and Customs Measures in Case of No-Brexit Deal
Chinese Premier: China Ready to Boost Trade With Russia
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Special Task Force to be Set Up To Deal with Possible Violations during Snap parliamentary Elections
California Wildfire Death Toll Grows with Hundreds Missing
Brexit: I am Going to See This Through, Says Theresa May
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Donald Trump. the USS is Pulling out of the Landmark Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia
Wind: 8.05 km/h