Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Britain’s main opposition Labour Party will not vote for a Brexit deal that offers little more than a “bridge to nowhere”, its foreign policy spokeswoman said on Sunday, increasing pressure on Prime Minister Theresa May, Reuters reports.
“I think they (the government) are going to come along and give us ... a ridiculous binary choice,” Emily Thornberry told the BBC’s Andrew Marr show.
“Frankly if she (May) comes back with something which is just a fudge that she’s cooked up with Brussels and it doesn’t meet our tests, we are not going to vote for it ... We’re not stupid, we’re not voting for something that is essentially a bridge to nowhere.”
- EU Agrees to Brexit Extension Once Again Leaders of the countries remaining in the European Union have agreed to extend Brexit until October 31.
- The British Parliament Approves a Law to Avoid Brexit Without Agreement An unusual alliance between parties, led by the Labor Yvette Cooper and the conservative Oliver Letwin, allowed the approval of the law in the absence of five days for the date set for the Brexit, on April...
- Brexit Delay Law Approved by UK's House of Commons The prime minister would be forced to ask the European Union for an extension to the Article 50 process beyond April 12, if she had failed to get her deal passed by that date. Parliament would have the...
- British MPs Rejected All the Eight Options to Break Brexit Deadlock British MPs have failed to back any of the eight options aimed at breaking the Brexit deadlock.
- Brexit: May Urged to Quit Theresa May could gain support for her Brexit deal if she promises to stand down as PM
The Armenian People Have Voiced Their Vision of Settlement of Artsakh Issue
Netanyahu: I Will Name a Golan Town After Trump
Armen Sarkissian Discussed with Philanthropists George and Caroline Najarians Possibilities of Implementing Charity Programs in Gyumri
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Turkish Presidency Communications Director Calls on the Global Armenian Community to Visit the Site of Akhtamar Church
Putin: North Korea Wants to Denuclearize But Needs Security Guarantees
Macron Will Announce a Package of Measures That Could Include Lower Taxes
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Blast in Town East of Sri Lankan Capital
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Uruguay Vice President Lucia Topolansky
Iran's Khamenei Says US Oil Sanctions Won’t Go "Without Response"
France Marks First National Commemoration of Armenian Genocide
Putin And Kim Pledge Stronger Ties in Vladivostok
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
This Is a Cut-and-Paste Policy, Set in Ankara by Turkish Dictators: ANCA Slams Trump over Failure to Condemn Genocide
French Ambassador Tweeted On The Occasion Of The Armenian Genocide
2019 Aurora Prize Nominees Announced
''Today, We Commemorate the Meds Yeghern''- Donald Trump
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Members of the Board of Directors of the Uruguayan Human Rights Defenders Institute
Nikol Pashinyan Pays Tribute to Armenian Genocide Victims at Tsitsernakaberd
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
Wind: 7 km/h