Georgian President Congratulates Pashinyan over Impressive Victory of "My step" Block in Elections
Georgian President Giorgi Margvelashvili congratulated acting Prime Minister of Armenia, leader of “My Step” block’s electoral list Nikol Pashinyan over the impressive victory in December 9 early parliamentary elections, ARMENPRESS was informed from the Facebook page of the Armenian Embassy in Georgia.
Giorgi Margvelashvili had a phone conversation with Nikol Pashinyan, during which he said that the victory of “My Step” block in the early parliamentary elections was impressive which will have a positive impact on Armenia’s future democratic development.
The Georgian President wished success to Nikol Pashinyan in the reform implementation in Armenia, and hoped that the friendly relations between Armenia and Georgia will further deepen.
Nikol Pashinyan thanked the Georgian President for the congratulations and his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations. He noted that Armenia highly values Georgia as a friendly coutry and reliable partner.
- The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today Head of the Central Electoral Commission Tigran Mukuchyan resumed today the final results of the early parliamentary elections held on 09 December.
- Iran Welcomes Armenian Parliamentary Elections The result of such election will be sign of democratic changes in this neighboring country, he said.
- Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group Aleksander Pociej, Head of the delegation from the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), said the 2018 peaceful, “velvet” revolution, in conjunction with the political will of the...
- President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election At the same time, I would like to thank all parties and alliances which participated to the elections, as well as all citizens of Armenia who have expressed their position regarding the future of the country....
- Turnout in Parliamentary Polls in Armenia Stands at 48,63% - CEC According to the CEC chairman, 1,260,840 voters out of total 2, 592 481 eligible voters took part in the polls - around 12% lower than the turnout recorded during the previous parliamentary elections
Russia Peacekeepers in Artsakh Help Resume Operation of Lachin Hydroelectric Power Plant
Armenia Army Demands Resignation of PM Pashinyan, Government
Aliyev’s ‘Fake’ Totally Disclosed Now – Karen Bekaryan (Tert.am)
Aurora Prize Selection Committee Member Bernard Kouchner Visits Armenia and Artsakh
Armenia Records 171227 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Sarkissian Considered Tackling the Issues of Returning Armenian POWs at the Meeting with Rustam Muradov
Armenian President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
MPs Investigate Mutiny and AWOL at Armenian Military Base
Georgia Simplifies Entry for Armenia Citizens
2021 UEFA Women’s and Men’s Under-19 Championships Cancelled
Novel Coronavirus Strains Continue to Spread Worldwide, WHO Says
Iskander Handed over to Armenian Side on High Level, no Problems can be with It - Armenia's Ex-Minister
Artsakh Reports 1 New Case of COVID-19 in Past Day
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 170945 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
COVID-19 Lethality Worldwide Decreases by 20% in One Week
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ara Saghatelyan Bears the State Feeling Inside, for it One Should Have Relevant Upbringing, Skills, Experience, While Today We are Living Under the Rule of Ill-Mannered - Karen Bekaryan
US Condemns Demolition of Armenian Church in Turkey
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Air Temperature to Rise in Armenia by 5-6 Degrees
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h