Georgian President Congratulates Pashinyan over Impressive Victory of "My step" Block in Elections
Georgian President Giorgi Margvelashvili congratulated acting Prime Minister of Armenia, leader of “My Step” block’s electoral list Nikol Pashinyan over the impressive victory in December 9 early parliamentary elections, ARMENPRESS was informed from the Facebook page of the Armenian Embassy in Georgia.
Giorgi Margvelashvili had a phone conversation with Nikol Pashinyan, during which he said that the victory of “My Step” block in the early parliamentary elections was impressive which will have a positive impact on Armenia’s future democratic development.
The Georgian President wished success to Nikol Pashinyan in the reform implementation in Armenia, and hoped that the friendly relations between Armenia and Georgia will further deepen.
Nikol Pashinyan thanked the Georgian President for the congratulations and his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations. He noted that Armenia highly values Georgia as a friendly coutry and reliable partner.
- The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today Head of the Central Electoral Commission Tigran Mukuchyan resumed today the final results of the early parliamentary elections held on 09 December.
- Iran Welcomes Armenian Parliamentary Elections The result of such election will be sign of democratic changes in this neighboring country, he said.
- Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group Aleksander Pociej, Head of the delegation from the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), said the 2018 peaceful, “velvet” revolution, in conjunction with the political will of the...
- President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election At the same time, I would like to thank all parties and alliances which participated to the elections, as well as all citizens of Armenia who have expressed their position regarding the future of the country....
- Turnout in Parliamentary Polls in Armenia Stands at 48,63% - CEC According to the CEC chairman, 1,260,840 voters out of total 2, 592 481 eligible voters took part in the polls - around 12% lower than the turnout recorded during the previous parliamentary elections
138 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia
Human Rights Ombudsman’s Office of Artsakh Published a Report on the Threat to Armenian Cultural Heritage
Artsakh Defense Army Published List Of 65 Servicemen Killed
Four More Bodies Of The Artsakh War Casualties Were Found
Ombudsman: The Issue Of Demarcation Is Of Fundamental Importance For The Rights Of The Border Residents Of The Syunik Region
Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27
Gunshots Fired at St. Sahag and St. Mesrob Armenian Cultural Center in Marseille
Biden Reverses Trump's Transgender Military Ban
30 Tons Humanitarian Aid Arrives in Armenia from Germany
Armenian Embassy in Georgia Released A Statement On Accident With Armenian Trucks
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Hosted In His House Ambassador of Russia
No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact
The Ombudsman Of Armenia Released A Guide For Persons Displaced From Nagorno-Karabakh
The Issue of Repatriation of Armenian POWs Not Included in Agenda of PACE Session
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden Speaks with Macron, Agrees to Coordinate on Iran Nuclear Deal
Four Players and President of Brazilian Club Palmas Killed in Plane Crash
Trump Adviser Claims Former President has no Plans for Third Political Party
Israel Decides to Ban Passenger Flights to Curb COVID-19 Spread
Armenia Records 166094 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 4 km/h