The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today
Head of the Central Electoral Commission Tigran Mukuchyan resumed today the final results of the early parliamentary elections held on 09 December.
Armenia’s new parliament will consist of 132 lawmakers, “My Step” bloc will get 88, including 4 for ethnic minorities – Russians, Yezidis, Assyrians and Kurds. According to Electoral Code, the number of mandates of other political forces must not be less than 1/3, in this case it is to be 44. Thus, to 10 and 7 mandates of Prosperous Armenia and Bright Armenia parties additional 16 and 11 are added. So, the PAP will have 26 and Bright Armenia 18 mandates.
And the final official results of the elections are as follows:
The Republican Party of Armenia - 59083 votes or 4,70%,
Citizens Decision Social-Democratic Party - 8514 votes or 0,68 %,
The ARF, or the Dashnaktsutyun - 48816 votes or 3,88%,
My Step Bloc - 884864 votes or 70,42%,
Lusavor Hayastan (Luminous Armenia) Party - 80047 votes or 6,37%,
Christian-Democratic Re-Birth Party - 6458 votes or 0,51%,
The National Progress Party- 4121 votes or 0,33%,
The Menk (We) Bloc - 25176 votes or 2%,
Orinats Yerkir Party (Rule of Law) - 12393 votes or 0,99%
Sasna Tsrer Pan-Armenian Party - 22868 votes or 1,82%,
Bargavatch Hayastan (Prosperous Armenia) Party – 103801 votes or 8,26%.
- Iran Welcomes Armenian Parliamentary Elections The result of such election will be sign of democratic changes in this neighboring country, he said.
- Georgian President Congratulates Pashinyan over Impressive Victory of "My step" Block in Elections The Georgian President wished success to Nikol Pashinyan in the reform implementation in Armenia, and hoped that the friendly relations between Armenia and Georgia will further deepen.
- Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group Aleksander Pociej, Head of the delegation from the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), said the 2018 peaceful, “velvet” revolution, in conjunction with the political will of the...
- President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election At the same time, I would like to thank all parties and alliances which participated to the elections, as well as all citizens of Armenia who have expressed their position regarding the future of the country....
- Turnout in Parliamentary Polls in Armenia Stands at 48,63% - CEC According to the CEC chairman, 1,260,840 voters out of total 2, 592 481 eligible voters took part in the polls - around 12% lower than the turnout recorded during the previous parliamentary elections
Opposition Prosperous Armenia Party Leader Meets with Russia Ambassador
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN Secretary General and UNESCO Director-General
Armenia PM Appoints First Deputy Health Minister
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to India’s Prime Minister
Italian PM Conte to Resign Following Pandemic Criticism
There is a Positive Dynamic in President Armen Sarkissian’s Health Condition
PACE Calls on to Implement Provisions of Trilateral Statement on Karabakh
Artsakh Reports 21 New Cases of COVID-19 over Past Day
Human Rights Ombudsman’s Office of Artsakh Published a Report on the Threat to Armenian Cultural Heritage
138 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Published List Of 65 Servicemen Killed
Four More Bodies Of The Artsakh War Casualties Were Found
Ombudsman: The Issue Of Demarcation Is Of Fundamental Importance For The Rights Of The Border Residents Of The Syunik Region
Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27
Gunshots Fired at St. Sahag and St. Mesrob Armenian Cultural Center in Marseille
Biden Reverses Trump's Transgender Military Ban
30 Tons Humanitarian Aid Arrives in Armenia from Germany
Armenian Embassy in Georgia Released A Statement On Accident With Armenian Trucks
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Hosted In His House Ambassador of Russia
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 4 km/h