The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today
Head of the Central Electoral Commission Tigran Mukuchyan resumed today the final results of the early parliamentary elections held on 09 December.
Armenia’s new parliament will consist of 132 lawmakers, “My Step” bloc will get 88, including 4 for ethnic minorities – Russians, Yezidis, Assyrians and Kurds. According to Electoral Code, the number of mandates of other political forces must not be less than 1/3, in this case it is to be 44. Thus, to 10 and 7 mandates of Prosperous Armenia and Bright Armenia parties additional 16 and 11 are added. So, the PAP will have 26 and Bright Armenia 18 mandates.
And the final official results of the elections are as follows:
The Republican Party of Armenia - 59083 votes or 4,70%,
Citizens Decision Social-Democratic Party - 8514 votes or 0,68 %,
The ARF, or the Dashnaktsutyun - 48816 votes or 3,88%,
My Step Bloc - 884864 votes or 70,42%,
Lusavor Hayastan (Luminous Armenia) Party - 80047 votes or 6,37%,
Christian-Democratic Re-Birth Party - 6458 votes or 0,51%,
The National Progress Party- 4121 votes or 0,33%,
The Menk (We) Bloc - 25176 votes or 2%,
Orinats Yerkir Party (Rule of Law) - 12393 votes or 0,99%
Sasna Tsrer Pan-Armenian Party - 22868 votes or 1,82%,
Bargavatch Hayastan (Prosperous Armenia) Party – 103801 votes or 8,26%.
- Iran Welcomes Armenian Parliamentary Elections The result of such election will be sign of democratic changes in this neighboring country, he said.
- Georgian President Congratulates Pashinyan over Impressive Victory of "My step" Block in Elections The Georgian President wished success to Nikol Pashinyan in the reform implementation in Armenia, and hoped that the friendly relations between Armenia and Georgia will further deepen.
- Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group Aleksander Pociej, Head of the delegation from the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), said the 2018 peaceful, “velvet” revolution, in conjunction with the political will of the...
- President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election At the same time, I would like to thank all parties and alliances which participated to the elections, as well as all citizens of Armenia who have expressed their position regarding the future of the country....
- Turnout in Parliamentary Polls in Armenia Stands at 48,63% - CEC According to the CEC chairman, 1,260,840 voters out of total 2, 592 481 eligible voters took part in the polls - around 12% lower than the turnout recorded during the previous parliamentary elections
The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up By 6-8 Degrees
Ambassadors of 27 EU Nations Impose Anti-Russian Sanctions Over Situation Around Navalny
Opposition Rally Kicks Off Near Armenian Parliament (LIVE)
Armenia’s Spitak Mayor Expresses Support to Army
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
Deputy Governor of Gegharkunik Province Resigned
Armenia’s PM Visits President Sarkissian, Discusses Situation Created in the Country
The Security Council of Armenia Issued a Statement
EU-Armenia Agreement Today Fully Entered Into Force
Kremlin Hails Pashinyan’s Clarification on Iskandars
Nikol Pashinyan Chairs Security Council Meeting
Netanyahu Says Iran 'Clearly' Behind Blast on Israeli-Owned Ship
Iran Dismisses Idea of Talks with EU and U.S. to Revive 2015 Nuclear Deal
President Sarkissian Calls for Tolerance and Solidarity
Armenia Records 172216 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Process of "Determination" of the Borders with Azerbaijan Contradicts the Principles of International Law. Ombudsman
Artsakh MFA: The Sumgait Massacre Marked The Beginning Of A Whole Series Of Crimes Against Humanity
About 480 Trucks Accumulated On The Russian Side Of The Larsi
Sunday of the Lost (Prodigal) Sun
Press Conference of Ilham Aliyev Was Another Manifestation of Hate Speech towards the Armenian People: Armenia's MFA
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h