Iran Welcomes Armenian Parliamentary Elections
Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi on Tuesday welcomed parliamentary elections in Armenia and expressed the hope that it will lead to further expansion of relations and cooperation between the two countries, IRNA reports.
The result of such election will be sign of democratic changes in this neighboring country, he said.
Iran believes that relations with its neighbors will help to restore peace, stability, development and security for all countries in the region, he said.
Geographical, cultural and historical affinities between the two countries are very deeply rooted and Iran attaches importance to such common values, Qasemi said.
- The Early Parliamentary Elections' Final Results Resumed Today Head of the Central Electoral Commission Tigran Mukuchyan resumed today the final results of the early parliamentary elections held on 09 December.
- Georgian President Congratulates Pashinyan over Impressive Victory of "My step" Block in Elections The Georgian President wished success to Nikol Pashinyan in the reform implementation in Armenia, and hoped that the friendly relations between Armenia and Georgia will further deepen.
- Democratic Elections were Held in Armenia: PACE observer group Aleksander Pociej, Head of the delegation from the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), said the 2018 peaceful, “velvet” revolution, in conjunction with the political will of the...
- President Sarkissian Addresses Nation on General Election At the same time, I would like to thank all parties and alliances which participated to the elections, as well as all citizens of Armenia who have expressed their position regarding the future of the country....
- Turnout in Parliamentary Polls in Armenia Stands at 48,63% - CEC According to the CEC chairman, 1,260,840 voters out of total 2, 592 481 eligible voters took part in the polls - around 12% lower than the turnout recorded during the previous parliamentary elections
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Visited Military Unit
White House Has Published the Biden-Harris Administration Immediate Priorities
Polish Politician Offered 50,000$ to Cancel Publication of a Brochure on Azerbaijani War Crimes in Karabakh
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Iran’s FM to Visit Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Russia Next Week
Armenian FM Receives Ambassadors of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Trump Orders to Declassify Set of Documents Related to FBI’s Russia Probe
Germany Extends COVID Lockdown until February 14
114 Refugees Return to Nagorno Karabakh in a Day
Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump
Trump Grants Pardons to 73 Individuals, Including Ex-Adviser Bannon
Body of MIA Soldier Found in Jabrayil
Armenia Records 165221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Competent State Body of Armenia Must Publish the Number of Armenian POWs – Ombudsman
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 8 km/h