US Begins Withdrawing Some Military Equipment from Syria
The first US military ground equipment has been withdrawn from Syria in recent days, signaling the beginning of the drawdown ordered by President Donald Trump, according to an administration official with direct knowledge of the operation.
- Syria’s Assad Vows to Restore Armenian Church in Deir ez-Zor During the visit in Syria the Armenian delegation also met with the prime minister, the parliament speaker, as well as business companies. They have outlined a number of directions for future cooperation.
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- EU Calls Turkish Authorities to Refrain from any Unilateral Action in Syria The European Union expects the Turkish authorities to refrain from any unilateral action likely to undermine the efforts of the Counter-Daesh Coalition or to risk further instability in Syria.
- Russia Bombed Militant Behind Attack On Syria's Aleppo The Russian Defence Ministry said on Sunday its warplanes had carried out air strikes against militants it held responsible for firing shells filled with chlorine gas at the city of Aleppo
- U.S. Setting up "Observation Posts'' along Turkey-Syria Border “Turkey, a NATO ally, has legitimate concerns about terrorist threats and from where they’re emanating,” Mattis said Wednesday. “We don’t dismiss any of their concerns.”
Erdogan And Putin Can Meet on January 23
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Meets OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Nursultan Nazarbayev Sent Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
Donald Trump Sends Letter to Kim Jong-un
Trump Signs the Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
Armenia New Parliament to Have 11 Standing Committees Instead of 9
Yerevan Surpasses Baku, Tbilisi in Quality of Life Index
OSCE Mission Monitoring: Azerbaijani Side Didn't Lead the OSCE Mission to its Front-Line Positions
Rouhani Congratulated Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Discussed Issues on the Activities of The HALO Trust in Humanitarian Demining
Alen Simonyan, Lena Nazaryan And Vahe Enfiyajyan Are Elected Vice Speakers of Parliament
Georgian Prime Minister Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan on Appointment
President Armen Sarkissian met with the Minister of State of the United Arab Emirates Sultan Al Jaber
Trump and Ambassador Nersesyan Highlighted the Expansion of Armenia-US Relations
Russian Premier Medvedev Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Type Vehicles
Bako Sahakyan Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Alexander Lukashenko Congratulated Nikol Pashinyan
Annual Press Conference of the Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian
Putin Congratulates Pashinyan on Re-Appointment
Congratulatory Address by Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on New Year and Christmas Holidays (VIDEO)
Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs
Pashinyan Has Always Raised Russia-Azerbaijan Weapons Supply Issue in Discussions with Putin - Spokesperson
Erdogan Officially Declared 2019 as the Year of Armenian Portasar
The CSTO Secretary General Issue Must Be Settled in a Way not to Harm the Efficiency of the Structure - Russia’s Ambassador
James Mattis to step down as US defence secretary after announcing he can no longer support Donald Trump
His Holiness Karekin II Catholicos of All Armenians Sends a Message on the Occasion of the Feast of the Holy Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Nikol Pashinyan:"We Have Erased the Borderline Between Armenia and the Diaspora Because our Main Task is to Create Opportunities for Everyone"
As the Leader of the Country that Chairs the International Organization of La Francophonie, Nikol Pashinyan Signs OIF Secretary General’s Employment Contract
Artsakh Foreign Minister Received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Austria Armen Papikyan