Serbia Arrests Man Plotting to Assassinate Putin
Serbian authorities have reportedly arrested a man suspected of planning to assassinate Russian President Vladimir Putin during his visit to the country later this week, TheMoscowTimes reports.
Putin is scheduled on Thursday to travel to Belgrade, where he is expected to sign several bilateral cooperation agreements and address tensions between Serbia and Kosovo.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
- Erdogan: Russian S-400S Delivery May Be Brought Forward President Tayyip Erdogan said the delivery of Russian S-400 missile defence systems may be brought forward from July, the Sabah newspaper reported on Wednesday, sticking to a purchase which has put Turkey...
- "Following Muller Report, US to Allegedly Fix Ties With Russia," Suren Sargsyan (EXCLUSIVE) Muller probe findings regarding Russian trace in 2016 US presidential elections have been released: no evidence of Russian engagement. ”Armedia” IAA talked to Suren Sargsyan, expert of international...
Amid Protests, Lebanon's Hariri Sets Deadline to Resolve Crisis
Artsakh Republic President was Present at the Pomegranate Festival
Barcelona Rocked by Violence as Catalan Protesters Clash with Police
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 150 Times
Yerevan Turns Another Page in Its Almost Three Millennia-Long History: Armen Sarkissian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
President Sarkissian Attended an Event Dedicated to the150th Birth Anniversary of Komitas
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 5 km/h