US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources
A few days after reports from local sources in the Syrian al-Jazeera area about the gold deal between the United States and Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organization were published, new information emerged to confirm these reports, SANA reports.
Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange for providing safe passage for the terrorists and their leaders from the areas in Deir Ezzor where they are located.
The sources said that tens of tons that Daesh had been keeping in their last hotbed in al-Baghouz area in Deir Ezzor countryside have been handed to the Americans, adding up to other tons of gold that Americans have found in other hideouts for Daesh, making the total amount of gold taken by the Americans to the US around 50 tons, leaving only scraps for the SDF militias that serve them.
- Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh Turkey is one of the countries supporting terrorism around the world.
- Trump Says 'Erdogan Can Eradicate' any IS Group Left in Syria US President Donald Trump said his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan assured him that any remaining of Islamic State group fighters in Syria will be eliminated.
- US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan “We must ensure terrorists can never use Afghanistan as a safe haven,” Miller told officials at the ceremony, according to Stars and Stripes.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- Turkey Suspected in Recruiting Ex-Isis Fighters Against Kurds in Afrin An estimated 6,000 Turkish troops and 10,000 Free Syrian Army (FSA) militia crossed into Syria on 20 January, pledging to drive the YPG out of Afrin.
Iran Denies Being Hit by US Cyberattack
Kremlin: Georgia in Grip of Russophobic Hysteria
Ekrem Imamoglu: Mayoral Vote Has 'Renewed Our Faith in Democracy And Justice'
Trump Says He is Not 'Looking For War' As He prods Iran For Talks
Ukraine’s Central Election Commission Bars Saakashvili’s Party From Elections
Trump to Visit South Korea This Week For Summit With Moon
Iran Says It Welcomes any Diffusion of Tensions in Region
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
OSCE to Conduct Monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
Jeremy Hunt Tells Boris Johnson 'Don't Be a Coward' Over Scrutiny
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
China Says Both U.S., China Should Make Compromises in Trade Talks
Czechs Demand PM Step Down in Largest Protest Since Communist Era
US Launched Cyber Attack on Iranian Computer Systems
Pompeo Heads to Saudi Arabia, UAE For Iran Crisis Talks
Erdogan’s Candidate Concedes Defeat in Istanbul Vote
Minsk 2019: Tigran Kirakosyan – Gold Medalist
Dmitry Medvedev Congratulated Armen Sarkissian
Georgian Airways Offers Tbilisi-Yerevan-Moscow Flights To Overcome Russian Sanctioncs
Putin Congratulated Armen Sarkissian: We highly Appreciate Your Role in the Development of Cooperation Between Our Countries
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
Wind: 8 km/h