US Giving Daesh Safe Passage in East Syria under Gold Deal: Local Sources
A few days after reports from local sources in the Syrian al-Jazeera area about the gold deal between the United States and Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organization were published, new information emerged to confirm these reports, SANA reports.
Information suggest that the US forces in the Syrian al-Jazeera area made a deal with Daesh terrorists, by which Washington gets tens of tons of gold that the terror organization had stolen in exchange for providing safe passage for the terrorists and their leaders from the areas in Deir Ezzor where they are located.
The sources said that tens of tons that Daesh had been keeping in their last hotbed in al-Baghouz area in Deir Ezzor countryside have been handed to the Americans, adding up to other tons of gold that Americans have found in other hideouts for Daesh, making the total amount of gold taken by the Americans to the US around 50 tons, leaving only scraps for the SDF militias that serve them.
- Isis Founding Member Confirmed by Spies as Group's New Leader He is also known by the nom de guerre Haji Abdullah, and in some circles as Abdullah Qardash – although Iraqi officials suggest the latter was a separate Isis figure who died two years ago.
- Turkey Begins Deportation Of Captive Foreign Islamic State Terrorists To Their Home Countries The issue of the handling of Daesh/ISIS members and their families detained in Syria -- including foreign members of the terror group -- has been controversial, with Turkey arguing foreign-born terrorists...
- US Knows 'Almost Nothing' about New ISIS Leader The announcement of the new leader came in an audio message released last week by a new ISIS spokesperson, after Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesperson and right-hand man to Baghdadi, was also killed,...
- Erdogan Says Turkey has Captured Baghdadi's Wife A senior Turkish official said earlier this week that Turkey had captured Baghdadi’s sister, her husband and daughter.
- Newsweek Reveals Name of Likely Successor to Dead Islamic State Group’s Leader Abdullah Qardash, sometimes spelled Kardesh and also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari, was said to have been nominated by Baghdadi in August to run the group's "Muslim affairs" in a widely-circulated statement...
Nikol Pashinyan Says State of Emergency to Probably Be Extended in Armenia
Armenia's Defense Minister Discussed Issue of Armenian Citizens Held Captive in Azerbaijan with the Head of ICRC Delegation
PM: We See the Way Out in Citizens’ Improved Behavior and Collaboration
New Multi-Apartment District in Stepanakert Will Be Composed of 300 Apartments
State Flags of Armenia and Russia Waving on the Border Symbolize our Friendly Relations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia FM: January 2020 Meeting in Geneva Was Complementing our Work
Moscow-Yerevan Chartered Flight to be Operated on July 8
Italian Composer Ennio Morricone Dies at 91
The Quarantine Measures Will Be Tightened: Artsakh Republic President Gave New Instructions at the Sitting of the Commandant Office
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Kanye West Announces He's Running for President
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 10 km/h