Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU
A study on roaming service tariffs has been conducted in the zone of the Eurasian Economic Union. This is what Chairman of the State Commission for the Protection of Economic Competition of Armenia Artak Shaboyan said during the session of the Standing Committee on Regional and Eurasian Integration of the National Assembly on 22 March.
As Shaboyan stated, based on this study, the roaming service tariffs might be dropped to zero in the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union. Shaboyan added that the studies had been launched two to three years ago.
- Rouhani: US Carries out Economic Terrorism As the Iranian president noted, resistance to hostile actions led to harsh and inhuman sanctions; international obligations and agreements are ignored.
- EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
- Serbia to Sign Free Trade Zone Agreement with EAEU on October 25 According to the Russian ambassador, "in the future, Serbia may become one of the links on the space between the EU and the EAEU."
- Risky-For-Us Issues Discussed at EEU Inter-Governmental Board Session At the EEU intergovernmental board session, held in Yerevan, a range of key issues were raised concerning setting up joint markets of energy carriers, eliminating trade obstacles and so on. At least theoretically...
- Israel Set to Join EAEU Free Trade Zone “The negotiations with the EAEU were launched in Moscow in April 2018, following positive results of a comprehensive Joint Feasibility Study conducted by the parties,” a spokesperson for the Economy...
Secret NATO Military Exercises in Germany Drill Nuclear War Scenario
Amid Protests, Lebanon's Hariri Sets Deadline to Resolve Crisis
Artsakh Republic President was Present at the Pomegranate Festival
Barcelona Rocked by Violence as Catalan Protesters Clash with Police
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 150 Times
Yerevan Turns Another Page in Its Almost Three Millennia-Long History: Armen Sarkissian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
Wind: 7 km/h