European Championship: 2 Wins and 3 Losses in Penultimate Round
In the penultimate, 10th, round of the European Women Individual Championship in Turkey Armenia’s representatives Lilith Mkrtchyan and Siranush Ghukasyan celebrated victories. Elina Danielyan, Anna Sargsyan and Maria Gevorgyan suffered defeats.
Before the last round Lilith Mkrtchyan has 6,5 points, Elina Danielyan, Siranush Ghukasyan and Maria Gevorgyan - 5,5 points each and Anna Sargsyan – 4 points.
The leader of the championship is Inna Gaponenko (Ukraine) with 8 points, press service of National Olympic Committee of Armenia reports.
- Arsenal, Chelsea Sending Back 6,000 Tickets to UEFA Remaining tickets will go on general sale, though 23,000 tickets have already been sold in Azerbaijan, and visa problems have denied some from making the trip.
- It Hurts Me a Lot: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Says on Missing Europa League Final I will be cheering my teammates on! Let‘s bring it home.
- Grenke Сhess Сlassic: Levon Aronyan Shares a Point with Georg Meyer In the first round Levon Aronyan had shared a point with Arkadij Naidich playing with white pieces. On April 23, in round 3 the Armenian GM’s opponent will be Spanish Francisco Vallejo.
- Consultation on Hosting the CONIFA 2019 European Football Cup in Artsakh State minister, head of the state commission Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- PM Watches Armenia-Finland Football Match at Stadium Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan attended Armenia-Finland football match, which was held at the Republican Stadium of Yerevan as part of the qualifying round of the 2020 UEFA European Football Championship.
Landmark Turkish Divestment Bill Passes California Assembly
At Least 13 Hurt in Blast in Downtown Lyon
France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation
Brexit is Not a Threat to British Prosperity: Johnson
Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Review on Russia Probe Origins
Nikol Pashinyan: “The Military-Industrial Complex, Production Capacities, Enterprises Should Fit into the Structure of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry”
Artsakh Republic President Met with the Delegation Headed by President of the Armenian Constitutional Court
Trump Congratulates Bakhtadze on Georgia's Independence Day
Over 200 Migrants Found Trapped in House in Mexico Without Food, Water: Reports
We Want to Win it for Mkhitaryan: Mustafi Frustrated over Arsenal Team-Mate's Europa League Final Absence
Traffic Jam on Everest Creates Lethal Conditions For Climbers
PM: “Guaranteeing the preservation of national, religious minorities’ identity in Armenia is a matter of principled approach for the Government”
Turkish Constitutional Court Considers Impeding Elections for Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to Be Violation of Religious Freedom
Artsrun Hovhannisyan on Ashot Pashinyan's Having Been Moved From Artsakh to Nubarashen
India Elections: Modi Thanks Voters For "Historic Mandate"
Armenian PM’s Spouse to Azerbaijani Reporter's Question
Guaido: We Will Not Take Part in Fake Dialogues
Theresa May Announces Resignation Amid Brexit Chaos
Ankara’s Allies Turn on Erdogan as House Committee Votes to Block F-35 Sale to Turkey
Armenian Parliament Holding Hearings on Transitional Justice
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Rammstein Released a New Video
Istanbul Mayor’s Office, a Matter of Life and Death For Erdogan
Armenia to Expand Cooperation with China in Forest Restoration, Environment Monitoring and Ecotourism Fields
Wind: 5 km/h