Trump Warns Iran 'Better Be Careful' on Nuclear Enrichment
Donald Trump, the president of the United States, has warned Iran it "better be careful" after Tehran announced it would begin enriching uranium beyond a limit set in an international nuclear accord, Aljazeera reports.
On Sunday, Iran said it was hours away from passing the 3.67 percent uranium enrichment cap set in the deal, and threatened to keep reducing its commitments every 60 days unless the remaining signatories to the accord - United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia and China - protected it from US sanctions.
It had already surpassed the uranium stockpile limit set in the accord on July 1.
When asked about the latest Iranian moves, Trump said on Sunday: "Iran better be careful because you enrich for one reason, and I won't tell you what that reason is, but it's no good."
He did not elaborate on what actions Washington might consider, but told reporters that Tehran "will never have a nuclear weapon". Iran denies seeking nuclear weapons and refers to a religious decree issued in the early 2000s by Supreme Leader Ali Hosseini Khamenei that forbids "the production, stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction, and specifically nuclear arms".
- IAEA Meeting Did Not Produce Any Results for America: Iran Ambassador to IAEA The Wednesday meeting in Vienna witnessed the US isolation, the ambassador noted.
- Iran Threatens to Enrich Uranium to 20% Purity The threats to ramp up enrichment, made by Tehran’s nuclear agency spokesman, would go far beyond the small steps Iran has taken in the past week to nudge stocks of fissile material just beyond limits...
- Rouhani: Iran Will Enrich Uranium to 'Any Amount We Want' Rouhani called on Europe and the United States to go back to logic and to the negotiating table.
- US Tightens Sanctions Against Iran on Monday The United States will significantly tighten the sanctions regime against Iran on Monday, June 24, according to President Donald Trump.
- Trump Extended anti-Iran Sanctions from 1979 Earlier, US Special Envoy for Iran, Brian Hook, said that Washington would impose restrictions on individuals or legal entities that would attempt to circumvent US sanctions against Iran.
Head of Labor Party Accuses Trump of Seizing UK Tanker By Iran
Trump to Discuss Turkey With GOP Senators at White House Next Week
Saudi King Approves Hosting U.S. Troops to Enhance Regional Security: SPA
Netanyahu Officially Makes Israeli History as Longest-Serving Prime Minister
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature Will Go up by 3-4 Degrees
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times
UK 'Deeply Concerned' Over Tanker Seizure
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
'Operation Sentinel': US Develops Operation to Protect Shipping in the Middle East
President of Artsakh was Present at an Opening of the Gallery of Sculptures and "The Sky of Artsakh" photo exhibition in Shoushi
"This is the Reform that We Expect to Yield Concrete Results” - PM Holds Consultation on the Concept of Ministry of High-Tech Industry Activities
President Armen Sarkissian Held a Farewell Meeting with the Ambassador of Argentine to Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with His Colleague of Georgian Parliament
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkish Military Conducts Airstrikes in Northern Iraq
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with the U.S. Members of Congress
After Shaking Episodes, Germany's Merkel Says She Is Fit for Work
Israel, Bahrain foreign ministers hold first public meeting in US
President of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the Commission Regulating Public Services of Armenia
Preventing Mass Atrocities Against Members of Religious Groups is Absolute Priority For Armenia - FM
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Artsakh’s Foreign Ministry Welcome the Adoption of the Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of the US House of Representatives
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 13 km/h