Israel Begins Demolishing Palestinian Homes near Separation Wall
Hundreds of Israeli troops, accompanied by bulldozers, have begun demolishing homes in the Palestinian village of Sur Baher despite Palestinian protests and international criticism, aljazeera reports.
The Israeli military considers the homes, which are close to an Israeli separation wall that crisscrosses the occupied West Bank, a security risk.
The Israeli Supreme Court ruled in favour of the military last month, ending a seven-year legal battle, and set Monday as the deadline to knock down the homes. Palestinians say the act will set a precedent for other towns along the route of the barrier, which runs for hundreds of kilometres around and through the occupied West Bank.
- Trump Administration Preparing to Roll out Kushner’s Israeli-Palestinian "Peace Plan": Sources Potential causes for delay could include the upcoming holidays of Passover and Ramadan.
- Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: Why Is the Game Ruled by Israel? Tensions have flared up again in Gaza recently. Israel has blocked the border with Gaza and is deploying army. Earlier Israel, despite the ceasefire reached by the Egyptian mediation, struck the military...
- Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled? The Eurovision song contest may be cancelled amid conflict escalation between Israel and Palestine. .
- Trump’s Decision Over Golan Heights May Create a Mess US president Donald Trump made his next controversial Twitter post, “After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical...
- Israel Strikes 100 Targets in Gaza in Response to Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv Shortly thereafter, alarms sounded again in Israel's south. The Israeli army said two rockets were launched from Gaza, one of them intercepted by Iron Dome. No injuries or damages were reported.
Italian PM Announces Resignation
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh received Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk
Nikol Pashinyan Presents the Increased Wages of Military Personnel
Armenia to Take Part in World Championship with 9 Weightlifters
Sinquefield Cup: Levon Aronyan Again Shares Point
EU: Replacing Mayors in Turkey Questions Democratic Results of March 31 Elections
Hong Kong's Carrie Lam Offers Talks But Shuns Protesters' Demands
Gran Canaria Wildfire Triggers Evacuation of Thousands of People
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Gymnast Vahagn Davtyan - Winner of Open Israeli Championship
Amuslar Mine Exploitation will Raise Armenia's Environmental Standards to Unprecedented Level – PM
Chief of the General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces Visits Frontline Positions
ICRC Representatives Visit Karabakh Soldier who Ended up in Azerbaijan
Armenia Is The Most Popular Country Among Russian Travelers
Serzh Sargsyan and Samvel Karapetyan have no status of defendant or suspect in sidelines of any case examined in SIS: spokesperson
Armenia’s PM to state about his decision over Amulsar later today
Rouhani May Pay Visit to France: FM Spox
61-Year-Old Armenian Woman Dead in Russia Car Crash
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Wind: 10 km/h