Trump Adviser Bolton: U.S. would Enthusiastically Support a UK Choice For No-Deal Brexit
The United States would enthusiastically support a no-deal Brexit if that is what the British government decided to do, U.S. national security adviser John Bolton said on Monday during a visit to London aimed at reassuring Britain over UK-U.S. ties, Reuters reports.
Bolton told British Prime Minister Boris Johnson that President Donald Trump wants to see a successful British exit from the European Union on Oct. 31 and that Washington will be ready to work fast on a U.S.-UK free trade agreement.
Johnson wants the EU to renegotiate the terms of Britain’s exit ahead of an Oct. 31 departure date, but the EU says it will not alter the part of the deal Johnson says must be changed.
- Boris Johnson Puts His Foot Up on a Table During His Meeting with President Macron Johnson's biographer Sonia Purnell was among the people on social media criticizing Johnson's posture in the picture.
- EU will not Renegotiate Brexit Deal, Juncker Tells Johnson Johnson has insisted the agreement to leave the EU and arrangements regarding the Irish border are not good enough and should be renegotiated.
- EU Preps Aid for Ireland to Soften a No-Deal Brexit European leaders have privately told Boris Johnson that he risks scuppering any prospect of averting a no-deal Brexit by making “totally unrealistic” demands over the Irish backstop.
- UK’s Johnson Threatens to Withhold $50 Billion Brexit Payment The 39 billion pounds represents outstanding British liabilities to the EU, which would be paid over a number of years according to the withdrawal agreement negotiated by May.
- France's Macron Urges Brexit Clarity After May Resignation But he stressed the need to "maintain the smooth functioning of the EU, which requires swift clarification".
Macron Opens G7 Summit with Working Dinner
French Wine-Makers Hope for G7 Detente with Trump Over Tariffs
President Sarkissian Congratulates Zelensky on Ukrainian Independence Day
President Sahakyan Visited a Number of Water Supply Facilities in Stepanakert
5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
Amazon Fires: Brazil Sends Army to Help Tackle Blazes
Armenian PM Congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
Turkey's Erdogan to Visit Russia
Trump Says He’s Ordering American Companies to Immediately Start Looking for an Alternative to China
PM Nikol Pashinyan’s Congratulatory Message on Independence Declaration Anniversary
China to Impose 10%, 5% Extra Tariffs on $75 Billion Worth of US Imports
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM Neets with Residents of Amulsar-Affected Saravan and Goraik Communities
Putin Orders Officials to Prepare Response to US Cruise Missile Testing after INF Treaty Collapse
Armenia's Parliament Speaker Congratulates on 29th Anniversary of Independence Declaration
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
"The Amulsar Issue May be Tackled Based on the Balanced Interest of the Republic of Armenia" - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Jermuk Residents
Canada Opposes Russia's Return to G8: Freeland
Amulsar Exploitation Should Have no Impact on Land, Water and Air: Armenia’s PM
Bako Sahakyan Had a Meeting with Composer Robert Amirkhanyan
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Wind: 10 km/h