Trump Adviser Bolton: U.S. would Enthusiastically Support a UK Choice For No-Deal Brexit
The United States would enthusiastically support a no-deal Brexit if that is what the British government decided to do, U.S. national security adviser John Bolton said on Monday during a visit to London aimed at reassuring Britain over UK-U.S. ties, Reuters reports.
Bolton told British Prime Minister Boris Johnson that President Donald Trump wants to see a successful British exit from the European Union on Oct. 31 and that Washington will be ready to work fast on a U.S.-UK free trade agreement.
Johnson wants the EU to renegotiate the terms of Britain’s exit ahead of an Oct. 31 departure date, but the EU says it will not alter the part of the deal Johnson says must be changed.
- EU Poised to Grant Three‑Month Brexit Extension No decision will be taken until EU governments can assess the chances of the withdrawal treaty getting through parliament, not before Tuesday this week.
- UK Court Rejects Brexit Delay Case But he has also said he would not break the law, which he has dubbed “the surrender act”, without explaining that apparent contradiction.
- Boris Johnson Insists Britain Will Leave EU by October 31 And the PM has never admitted in public before that he would send a letter to Brussels as the new law would require.
- Brexit: Boris Johnson will Send Extension Letter The so-called Benn Act - named after Labour MP Hilary Benn who spearheaded its passage into law - requires the government to request an extension to the 31 October Brexit deadline if a deal has not been...
- Boris Johnson Has a Plan B for Brexit If the EU Rejects His Deal That idea is not something that the EU is formally considering, but it has been discussed as a potential back-up option, including by the bloc’s power axis of France and Germany, EU officials said earlier...
The OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Pompeo: Trump 'Fully Prepared' to Take Military Action if Needed
Minsk Package of Measures has no Alternative for Ukraine Settlement, say Putin and Macron
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pentagon Draws up Plans for Quick Afghanistan Withdrawal in Case Trump Blindsides Military
In Ancient Throne Ritual, Japanese Emperor Naruhito Vows to Fulfill Duty
Bolivia: Protests Mount as Electoral Body Says Evo Morales is Close to Victory
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party Wins Canada's General Election
Croatia Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement
RA Prime Minister, India Ambassador Discuss Issues of Economic Cooperation
PACE Urges Azerbaijan to Lift Restrictions on Peaceful Demonstrations
Armenian PM Sends Condolences to Russian President
European Championship: Monte Mkhitaryan Wins Small Gold Medal
Medvedev Says Foreign Investors not Losing Interest in Russia Despite Sanctions
Armenia's Delegation Led By Defense Minister Departs for China
OSCE Conference on Freedom of Media Due in Moscow With Support of Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian President Sends Condolence Letter to Russian Counterpart
N. Pashinyan: We Have Substantial Drop in Unemployment Since 2nd Quarter of 2019
Armenian FM to Pay Working Visit to UK
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 6 km/h