Armenia to Take Part in World Championship with 9 Weightlifters
From September 18 to 27 Thailand’s Pattaya will host the World Weightlifting Championship.
Head coach of the Armenia weightlifting team Pashik Alaverdyan has announced the team’s lineup.
Armenia will be represented by 9 weightlifters, 7 men and 2 women, at the international tournament.
Here are their names: Andranik Karapetyan (81 kg), Hakob Mkrtchyan and Davit Hovhannisyan (89 kg), Samvel Gasparyan (102 kg), Simon Martirosyan (109 kg) and super heavyweights Gor Minasyan and Ruben Aleksanyan, as well as women Izabela Yaylyan and Tatev Hakobyan.
- David Yurchenko to Play for Armenian National Team David Yurchenko was born on March 27, 1986 in Ashkhabad, Turkmen SSR.
- Armenian Athletes to Earn 20,000,000 Drams for Olympic Gold Moreover, the amount of the lifetime pensions these athletes are receiving will also be increased
- Armenia's Arsen Harutyunyan Wins Bronze of European Wrestling Championships Harutyunyan, who is last year's European champion in 61 kg, beat Greece's Georgios Polidis 10-0.
- Abraham Khashmanyan Steps Down as Armenian National Team Head Coach The name of the Armenian National team new head coach will be announced soon.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia Armenian national team and TSG Hoffenheim striker Sargis Adamyan is the second with 104 points, while Armenian national team and FC Astana striker Tigran Barseghyan is the 3rd with 61 points.
Trump Extended For a Year Sanctions Against Russia
The First Case of Coronavirus in Brazil Confirmed
The Newly Appointed Ambassador of Canada Presented the Copy of Her Credentials to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia
The People of Karabakh Have the Right to Freely Determine Their Political Status without Limitations: Armenia's FM
Trump Offers to Mediate Between India And Pakistan
Mikhail Mishustin Appoints Trade Representative to Armenia
Armenian, Russian FMs Discussed Karabakh Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Croatia Reports The First Case Of Coronavirus Infection
Nikol Pashinyan Is Planning An Official Visit to Moldova
Iranian Deputy Health Minister Says He Has Contracted Coronavirus
Armenian, Russian FMs Hold Meeting in Geneva
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Dies
Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year
Karabakh Will Never Be Part of Azerbaijan: This Was the Supreme Goal of My Life and Will Follow Me Till the End - Serzh Sargsyan
Bako Sahakyan Receives ARF party Bureau Representative
We are Working on Possible Meeting of Russia, Turkey and Iran, Peskov Says
Death Toll Rises as Violence Continues for Third Day in Delhi
Israel-Gaza Ceasefire Takes Hold after Two-Day Flare-up
Seventh Coronavirus Patient Dies in Italy as Authorities Urge Calm
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
Wind: 5 km/h