EAEU IS the Only Structure Where We Are the Full Owners
Armenian ambassadors to the Eurasian Union member states, as well as to Iran, China and Mongolia, gathered at a meeting of the Permanent Parliamentary Committee on Regional and Eurasian Integration. "Armenia is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union, has an agreement with the European Union, trade privileges with the US and so on. But another question is how Armenia uses these privileges", during meeting said the Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia Shavarsh Kocharyan.
According to him, the Eurasian Economic Union is perceived by Armenia as some foreign object, from which "something must be pulled out".
"We must realize that this is the only structure where we are the full owners, just like other member states of the Union. That is, we are one of those five countries that can make decisions. They cannot make any decision there without our participation," he noted.
According to him, the Armenian side has a "significant presence" there, due to which it can advance its interests.
- The Pope Will Visit Kazakhstan At the invitation of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Pope Francis will pay a state visit to Kazakhstan on September 13-15, 2022, the message says.
- Armenia Deputy PM to Head for Kazakhstan Within three days after returning from Kazakhstan, the deputy PM must present a report on the results of the visit to the Prime Minister.
- New Round of Talks on Iran-EEU Free Trade Agreement Kicks off The aforesaid free trade agreement will enable the gradual lifting of customs duties on 80 percent of goods and the maintenance of the current tariffs for the rest.
- Eurasian Economic Union Proposes Tax on Sale of Foreign Assets "Washington threatens to expand them by including the enterprises of our partners who actively cooperate with the Russian ones and maintain cooperative relations with us," he said.
- Armenian President, Kazakh Ambassador Exchange Ideas About Bilateral Partnership Issues relating to regional security and stability were also touched upon.
Referendum on LPR’s Accession to Russia Possible after Liberation of DPR: LPR’s Head
Armenia to Launch Ferry Service from Georgian Poti Port to Russian Kavkaz Port in August
Biden Signs Protocols on Finland’s and Sweden’s Accession to NATO
No Violations Recorded in the Area of Responsibility of Russian Peacekeeping Troops: Russian MoD
Azerbaijan has Alternative to Communicate with Nakhchivan Through Iran, Bypassing Armenia: Bayramov
The RA Minister of Defence Received the Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus
Azerbaijan to Lose Control Over Aghanus Village with Launch of New Corridor, Says Artsakh Infrastructure Minister
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Stop Issuing Tourist Visas to Russians- Kaja Kallas
Azerbaijan President Travels to Turkey
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of Kuwait
Biden to Sign NATO Accession Protocols for Sweden, Finland on August 9
Vahagn Khachaturyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to the President of Singapore Halimah Yacob
44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: Armenia Men’s Team Takes Silver
Linda Sanchez Condemns Azerbaijani Aggression Against Artsakh
Two Servicemen Injured in Artsakh as a Result of Violating Safety Rules
Armenia Supports "One China" Principle – MFA
Israel Reached All Goals of Operation in Gaza as Islamic Jihad Leaders Were Killed: Lapid
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Prime Minister of Singapore
Zelensky Urges West to Ban Entry for All Russians
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Armenia Plans to Open Diplomatic Office in Cyprus
Wind: 3.09 km/h