World Championship: Greco-Roman Wrestlers Leave for Kazakhstan
The Armenia Greco-Roman wrestling team has left for Kazakhstan’s capital, Nur-Sultan, where the World Championship will be held from September 14-22.
Greco-Roman wrestlers will be the first to start the struggle for medals and Olympic qualifications.
In Kazakhstan Armenia will be represented by Norayr Hakhoyan (55 kg), Gevorg Gharibyan (60 kg), Slavik Galstyan (63 kg), Karen Aslanyan (67 kg), Malkhas Amoyan (72 kg), Karapet Chalyan (77 kg), Maksim Manukyan (82 kg), Artur Shahinyan (87 kg) and Artur Aleksanyan (97 kg).
The ANOC official website will cover one of the most important championships of the year from the competition place.
- World Championship: Freestyle Wrestlers Enter Competition Wrestlers of 57 and 65 kg weight classes will enter the mat.
- World Cup: Armenian Chess Players’ Start Without Victory The second games of the first round will be played on September 11.
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Armenia-Italy Football Match Later on September 5, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan joined UEFA President Alexander Cheferin to attend the European Championship qualifying round game between the Armenian and Italian national teams at...
- Eduard Sahakyan: It’s Difficult to Lead the Team After Levon Julfalakyan The acting head coach of the Armenia Greco-Roman wrestling team, Eduard Sahakyan, had a briefing with journalists after announcing the Armenia team lineup going to the World Championship in Kazakhstan.
- World Championship: Lineup of Armenia Greco-Roman Wrestling Team The World Wrestling Championship will be qualifying for Tokyo 2020.
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Wall During Visit to U.S.-Mexico Border (video)
Armenia’s PM Appoints Acting chiefs of National Security Service, Police
UAE to Join US-Led Naval Coalition in Gulf
Bako Sahakyan Received President of the Armenian Athletic Federation
Suicide Bomb in Southern Afghanistan, Kills at Least 20
The White House Spoke About Trump's Plans to Meet With Zelensky at the UN
Bolton Unloads on Trump’s Foreign Policy Behind Closed Doors
World Championship: Freestyle Wrestlers Enter Competition
Romania Senate Passes Bill Declaring October 12 Armenian Language, Alphabet, Culture Day in Country
Trump: "Many Options" to Respond to Iranian Attacks on Saudi Oil Fields
UN Sends Experts to Probe Saudi Blasts, Warns on Escalation
Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend Opening of Renovated Catholicosate of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin (PHOTOS)
Armenia to Open Embassy in Israel
Consultation on Hrant Matevosyan’s Cultural Center-Museum Held in Government
RA National Assembly Extraordinary Sitting is To Be Convened
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Wind: 7 km/h