CISM World Games: Armenian Gymnasts Reach Final
Gymnasts Vahagn Davtyan, Artur Avetisyan and Harutyun Merdinyan have reached the final of the CISM World Games underway in Wuhan City, China.
At pommel horse Merdinyan scored 13.733 points and qualified for the final with the 6th position.
At rings Artur Avetisyan and Vahagn Davtyan scored 14.133 and 14.166 points and came 3rd and 6th, respectively.
The finals of the separate apparatus will take place on October 25.
- The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office “Our football team suffered a major defeat in Italy which is quite concerning. During today’s discussion I suggested to accept my resignation,” Vanetsyan told reporters following the meeting. The...
- Tokyo 2020 Bouquets The bouquets will have the Tokyo 2020 mascots attached to them. It is planned to make about 5000 bouquets.
- Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion In order to determine the winner of the Armenian Volleyball Premier League an additional game was held in Yerevan where Artsakh won 3:1 CSKA in a tense fight.
- Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It The tournament which was held from 9-10 November, was attended by wrestlers from Russia and Kyrgyzstan. Arsen Julfalakyan was the only Armenian representative there.
- FIDE: Levon Aronyan in Top 10 Armenian representatives Gabriel Sargsyan (47th position) and Hrant Melkumyan (79th position) are in the top 100 too.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Draft 2020 State Budget Submitted to Karabakh Parliament
EDB Aims to Expand its Activities in Armenia
Armenian, Italian PMs Hold High-Level Talks: Wide Range of Bilateral and Multilateral Agenda Issues Discussed in Rome
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Armenia's NA Speaker Takes Part in the Meeting of the CIS Inter-Parliamentary Assembly Council
US Recommends Turkey to "Get Rid of" the Russian S-400
The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Received a Delegation of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs of Armenian Origin
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Disseminated in the UN
Senators Menendez and Cruz Call for Senate Adoption of Armenian Genocide Resolution
The Ministry of Culture of Poland Awarded Medal to General Producer of Armenian National Philharmonic Orchestra
Pompeo Urges Iranian Protesters To Submit Videos, Photos To Document ‘Abuses’
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 6 km/h