EU Hopes to Endorse Brexit Delay to January 31 with Earlier Departure possible
The 27 European Union countries that will remain after Brexit hope to agree on Monday to delay Britain’s divorce until Jan.31 with an earlier departure possible should the factious UK parliament ratify their separation deal, sources said.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson last week reluctantly requested the three-month delay until the end of January, 2020, after the parliament’s lower House of Commons refused to swiftly approve a new Brexit deal he had agreed with the bloc, Reuters reports.
Any postponement to Brexit can only be granted unanimously by the 27 and French objections have so far prevented a decision as Johnson spars with lawmakers over calling an early election.
- UK and Japan Agree Historic Free Trade Agreement But it is unclear whether the UK has won an export quota to match the one it had as a member of the EU.
- Boris Johnson Tells EU that Free Trade Deal Must be Done by 15 October In that case, Britain would be ready to find sensible accommodation with the bloc on practical issues such as flights, lorry transport or scientific cooperation, according to the excerpts.
- EU Announced Diplomatic Mission In London The EU External Action shortly after the Brexit issued a statement and announced that the EU’s diplomatic mission in London will be carried out by the EU delegation led by Ambassador diplomat Joao Vale...
- UK PM Johnson Plans 'Respectful' Brexit Celebration After three years of wrangling over whether Brexit should go ahead and how best to do it, Johnson has agreed a deal with the EU that will see Britain continue to abide by the bloc’s rules until the end...
- EU Chiefs Sign Brexit Deal ahead of Parliamentary Vote Then, on Thursday next week, diplomats from the EU member states will approve the deal in writing, ensuring Britain’s orderly departure at midnight on January 31.
Shushi Shelled from Smerch MRLS, Casualties Reported
Zarif: Presence of Terrorists in Region Intolerable for Iran
Armenia Records 82651 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Contracts Coronavirus
US Congressman Calls on Trump Administration to Impose Magnitsky Sanctions on Azerbaijan Immediately
Azerbaijan Targets Artsakh’s Shushi Town
Another UAV downed this morning: Shushan Stepanyan
Jalal Harutyunyan Bestowed with Hero of Artsakh Highest Title
The Defence Army Continues to Destroy the Subversive Groups of the Adversary
Armenia: Sotk-Karvachar Roadway is Closed
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Everyone - for the Sake of Artsakh, Everything - for Artsakh, and We Will Triumph: Nikol Pashinyan’s Address to the Nation
Azerbaijan No Longer at Advantage in Terms of Quantity and Technical Equipment: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Putin and Erdogan Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Military Frontline Formed along Vorotan River: MOD Representative
Trump Says Violence in Nagorno-Karabahk Region 'Disappointing'
There Is No Alternative to the Introduction of the International Verification Mechanisms: Armenia's MFA
Prime Minister Pashinyan Meets with Catholicos of All Armenians
Azerbaijani Footage Has Nothing to Do with the Circumstances of Jalal Harutyunyan's Injury
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Will Address the Nation at 21:00
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
Wind: 4 km/h