Iran’s President Sends Letters to Saudi King Salman
Speaking to reporters at a press conference on Monday, Spokesman for Iranian Administration Ali Rabiee said Rouhani has sent a letter to the Saudi king, Tasnim reports.
“Mr. Rouhani has sent letters to the Saudi king on peace in the region,” he said.
“The theme of the letters has been regional peace and stability,” Rabiee added.
“We believe that multiple bilateral ties could be shaped in the region, and the US pressures should not cause a distance between the neighbors,” the spokesman underlined.
The announcement came a few days after Iran’s Foreign Ministry confirmed that Rouhani has sent separate letters to the (Persian) Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) Member States and Iraq.
- 11 US troops Wounded in Last Week's Iran Attack on Iraq Base President Trump and U.S. officials had said earlier that no Americans were killed or injured in the Jan. 8 attack.
- Iran will not Sign "Trump Deal" Amending JCPOA In his address to the nation on January 8, US President Donald Trump said that members of the JCPOA "must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful...
- Iran’s Rouhani Apologizes for Delayed Plane Crash Admission He added that "the steps Iran has taken (to reduce its commitments under the nuclear deal - TASS) are reversible and all of its activities are being carried out under the supervision of the IAEA."
- Video Shows Two Iranian Missiles Hit Ukrainian Plane The New York Times has verified security camera footage on Tuesday that shows, for the first time, that two missiles hit Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 on Jan. 8. The missiles were launched...
- Iran’s Judiciary Threatens to Expel UK Ambassador Iran’s judiciary said it considered the UK ambassador to Tehran "persona non grata" for alleged participation in anti-government protests, escalating diplomatic tensions between the two countries
Armenia PM: Central Bank Made $5 mln Purchase from Financial Market Today
US Threatens to Assassinate New Quds Force Commander
In Jerusalem Emmanuel Macron Got Acquainted with the History of the Local Armenian Community (VIDEO)
Switzerland Mints World's Smallest Gold Coin
Turkish FM Urges Georgia to Join NATO
Armenian Church in Turkey Becomes Library
Nikol Pashinyan to Visit Netherlands
Shooter Hands Gun to Police After Negotiations
Welcome to Jerusalem: Greeting Text in Armenian Posted on Jerusalem Street Wall
President Sarkissian Raises Issue of Armenian Genocide Recognition by Knesset in Israel
In Presidential First, Trump Will Attend Anti-Abortion March for Life
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
China Shuts Down Public Transport in City at Centre of Virus Outbreak
Armenian FM Holds Phone Conversation with Cypriot Counterpart
"Apparently, Under no Circumstances Artsakh can Become a Part of Azerbaijan" – Armenia MFA
PM Holds Consultation to Discuss Regional Development Issues
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Macron to Participate in Annual Dinner of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France
Absence of Armenia-Turkey Relations Challenge for Armenia’s Security: Armenia’s FM
Pashinyan Ensures Law Enforcement will Reveal all Circumstances of the Death of Former NSS Director
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
Wind: 4 km/h