Russia PM: Eurasian Union Ready for Free Trade Zones with Asian Countries
Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand and the Philippines are interested in creating a free trade zone with the Eurasian Economic Union, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said at the 14th East Asia Summit.
''We welcome the interest that Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, and the Philippines have,” he said.
The Prime Minister expressed confidence that it is necessary to combine the potential of ASEAN, the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. He added that at the Russia-ASEAN summit in 2016, the idea of forming a large Eurasian partnership was supported by colleagues.
- Situation in Kazakhstan Stabilized, CSTO Chief Assures "Today, thanks to the joint and coordinated actions of the CSTO peacekeepers, the armed forces and law enforcement officers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the situation in the country has stabilized. During...
- CSTO Countries’ Defense Ministers Discuss Mechanisms for Responding Quickly to Emerging Threats As a result of the session, a joint decision of the CSTO Council of Ministers of Defense was signed to organize the return of military contingent of the CSTO member states from Kazakhstan to its permanent...
- Damage to Business from Riots in Kazakhstan Surpasses $213 mln "As of 09:00 (06:00 Moscow time) on January 10, the total amount of damage was, according to rough estimates, more than 93.7 bln tenge. In Almaty - 92.2 bln tenge (over $209 mln)," the statement said.
- CSTO Secretary General Discuss Kazakhstan Situation with Armenian PM On January 6, 2022, CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas had a telephone conversation with the Chairman of the Collective Security Council, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, the...
- Armenia Ratifying EEU Agreement on Exchange of Confidential Financial Information According to him, the purpose of this agreement is to coordinate and expand the exchange of information between the financial market regulators of the EEU member countries.
Armenia Records 353731 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Luxembourg
Serzh Sargsyan turned to mediators to restore point on holding a referendum: Pashinyan
PM Pashinyan Answers Questions of Media and NGO Representatives
There are Closed Roadways in Armenia
Armenia Is Ready for Peace Treaty Talks with Azerbaijan: Pashinyan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Armenian Government Will Provide Budget Assistance of About 144 Billion AMD to Artsakh in 2022 - Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Minister of Justice Holds Meeting with Ambassador of Belarus
Kristinne Grigoryan Passes Confirmation Vote to Become Next Human Rights Defender of Armenia
Vardan Toghanyan Completes Mission as Armenia’s Ambassador to Russia
Armenia's Ex-Defense Minister Denied Bail
US Orders Families of Embassy Staff to Leave Ukraine
Armenia Records 352399 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Sarkissian Entitled to Retract Resignation Within one Week
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Armenian President Steps Down
Entry of New Eastern European Countries into the Alliance Is Not on the Agenda: German Chancellor
Turkey Wants to Host Next ''3+3'' Caucasus Meeting: Erdogan
Moscow Calls on UK’s Foreign Office to Stop Engaging in Provocations: MFA
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases