Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
Arsen Julfalakyan, Olympic Games London 2012 silver medalist, world and European champion, took part in a Greco-Roman wrestling pan-Russian tournament held in Adygea, Russia and was named its winner. The 32-year-old wrestler spent four bouts and won with the following scores 6։3, 4։0, 8։0, 6։4.
In a conversation with the ANOC press service Arsen Julfalakyan noted that it was hard to participate in such a tournament after a 7-month break.
“I felt some lack of training practice. My rivals were high-class wrestlers, prize winners of the Russian Championship. I think I needed that tournament to understand my present physical condition and what gaps I should work on,” Arsen Julfalakyan said.
The tournament which was held from 9-10 November, was attended by wrestlers from Russia and Kyrgyzstan. Arsen Julfalakyan was the only Armenian representative there.
- Armenia's Arsen Harutyunyan Wins Bronze of European Wrestling Championships Harutyunyan, who is last year's European champion in 61 kg, beat Greece's Georgios Polidis 10-0.
- Abraham Khashmanyan Steps Down as Armenian National Team Head Coach The name of the Armenian National team new head coach will be announced soon.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia Armenian national team and TSG Hoffenheim striker Sargis Adamyan is the second with 104 points, while Armenian national team and FC Astana striker Tigran Barseghyan is the 3rd with 61 points.
- Vardan Minasyan Wins Armenian Coach of the Year Award Minasyan, having won this prize for 4 times, collected 119 points.
- FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan "The problem is that the organizer was banned, but Azerbaijani chess player who put forward the demand was not,” she said in an exclusive interview with NEWS.am Sport.
Campaigning Ahead of Constitutional Referendum Begins
14 presidential Candidates, 2 Blocs and 10 Parties Apply to Participate in Eections in Artsakh
Coronavirus: China’s Hubei Province Orders Everybody to Stay Home
Athena Manoukian to Represent Armenia at Eurovision 2020 (video)
Armenia's Arsen Harutyunyan Wins Bronze of European Wrestling Championships
Nikol Pashinyan Attends Panel Discussion on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict on the Sidelines of the Munich Security Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova Address EU over Future Development of Eastern Partnership
Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs to 1,669
Iraq Base Hosting U.S. Military in Baghdad Hit by "Small Rockets"
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Tomorrow The Air Temperature Will Go Up by 6-8 Degrees
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With Indian Minister of External Affairs
First Coronavirus Death In Europe
Some Roads in Armenia Are Closed And Difficult to Pass
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met With The Secretary-General of The Arab League
NA of Armenia to Hold Closed Discussion With General Staff Chief Of Army
Pashinyan: Armenia and Moldova Have Brilliant Political Relations
More Than 1,500 Cases of Death From Coronavirus
EU-Armenia Investment Forum to Be Held in Luxembourg
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 4 km/h