Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
Arsen Julfalakyan, Olympic Games London 2012 silver medalist, world and European champion, took part in a Greco-Roman wrestling pan-Russian tournament held in Adygea, Russia and was named its winner. The 32-year-old wrestler spent four bouts and won with the following scores 6։3, 4։0, 8։0, 6։4.
In a conversation with the ANOC press service Arsen Julfalakyan noted that it was hard to participate in such a tournament after a 7-month break.
“I felt some lack of training practice. My rivals were high-class wrestlers, prize winners of the Russian Championship. I think I needed that tournament to understand my present physical condition and what gaps I should work on,” Arsen Julfalakyan said.
The tournament which was held from 9-10 November, was attended by wrestlers from Russia and Kyrgyzstan. Arsen Julfalakyan was the only Armenian representative there.
- All tickets of Lausanne 2020 Opening Ceremony Sold Out The Winter Youth Olympic Games will be held from 9-22 January, 2020, and 1880 athletes aged 15-18 will join them from more than 70 countries.
- 5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia In the daytime of December 8-9 in Lori, Tavush, Syunik Provinces and in Artsakh the air temperature will go up by 4-5 degrees.
- Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion Kyokushin World Championship was held in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan on December 7-8.
- Grand Chess Tour: Aronian vs Carlsen Game Ends in a Draw China’s Ding Liren defeated France’s Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in the second game for champion’s title.
- Gabriel Sargissian Wins European Rapid Chess Championship 2019 Three players tied for gold with 10.5 points each, but Gabriel Sargissian ranked first, according to tiebreak criteria.
WADA Rules to Ban Russia For Four Years From Olympics and World Championships
Armenian FM: Recognition of Armenian Genocide is Also Step For Prevention
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
Armenian Red Cross Society to Assist Syrian Refugees Thanks to the Cooperation with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h