Artur Javadyan: Central Bank is Concerned About Growth Rate of Consumer Loans
Now the Central Bank plans to introduce two new indicators: one will relate to credit and income, and the other to credit and collateral, Armenian Central Bank chair Artur Javadyan told reporters on Thursday.
Banks provided unprecedented consumer and mortgage loans this year, the volumes of which increased by about 30-40%, while household incomes did not increase significantly during this period. Thus, significant risks arose for both banks and citizens.
"We are concerned about the growth rate of consumer loans, so our actions will be aimed at reducing these growth rates. On the other hand, we are conducting large-scale events to increase the financial literacy of the population," said.
According to him, their policy should be direct lending to the export sector, industry and business.
- German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals The deal was signed in Vienna during a session of a board of the German-Armenian Fund (which functions with participation of KfW).
- PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019 "If the statistics were incorrect or invented, then this money would not exist. The question would be, where did they come and from then? " Pashinyan noted.
- 7th Annual Business Innovation Forum Kicks off in Armenia’s Dilijan The BIF is a platform where the leading practices of innovation development are presented, practical discussions are held, and future action plans are developed.
- Fitch Upgrades Armenia to 'BB-'; Outlook Stable According to the organization, Armenia's institutions have facilitated a peaceful and orderly political transition and could strengthen further through structural reforms.
- EDB Aims to Expand its Activities in Armenia Ladikov-Roev noted that the EDB aims to expand its activities with the EEU member states, in particular Armenia, to cooperate more closely and to increase its role in financial processes.
WADA Rules to Ban Russia For Four Years From Olympics and World Championships
Armenian FM: Recognition of Armenian Genocide is Also Step For Prevention
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
Armenian Red Cross Society to Assist Syrian Refugees Thanks to the Cooperation with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 4 km/h