Tokyo 2020 Bouquets
The Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee has revealed the designs of the bouquets that will be presented to medalists at the Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020.
The flowers of the bouquets grow mainly in the areas most affected by the 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami. During the Games the bouquets will be delivered to Tokyo from Miyagi, Iwate and Fukushima every day.
The bouquets will have the Tokyo 2020 mascots attached to them. It is planned to make about 5000 bouquets.
The Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 will be held in the Japanese capital from 24 July to 9 August.
- The New Dates of UEFA Nations league Fixtures Confirmed Armenian national team will start the campaign with the away match against North Macedonia.
- Tokyo Olympics Will Have to be Cancelled if Coronavirus not Defeated by 2021 — Chief According to him, if the games are successfully held in 2021 after the world beats coronavirus, these tournaments will be even more valuable.
- Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings.
- We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros Armenian national team head coach Joaquin Caparros on his notes about Armenian national team and future plans.
- Jose Mourinho Volunteers to Help Elderly Residents Affected by Coronavirus Crisis The charity has been delivering essential goods to elderly members of society who have been advised to stay in quarantine for the next 12 weeks.
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Armenia’s Deputy DM Gabriel Balayan Contracts Coronavirus
Serbs Storm Parliament after Virus Lockdown Announced
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
The Embassy of Armenia Commented on the Desecration of the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Armenia Records 29820 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Japan’s Prime Minister
Kalashnikov Factory in Armenia to Produce 50,000 Rifles Annually
Dolma Festival held in Odessa, Ukraine
Iran's Oil Storage Almost Full as Sanctions and Pandemic Weigh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Has No Plans to Hold Talks with US
Microsoft and Zoom Join Hong Kong Data 'Pause'
Artsakh President Received Armenia's Prosecutor General Arthur Davtyan
Pompeo Warns of Potential Restriction of Chinese TikTok App
The Élysée Palace Announced the Makeup of the New Government
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 6 km/h