Israel Strikes ‘Dozens’ of Targets in Syria
The Israeli military said it struck dozens of targets in Syria belonging to Iranian forces and the Syrian regime in the predawn hours of Wednesday morning, in response to four rockets that were fired at Israel the day before, Reuters reports.
Syrian media reported that two people were killed and others were injured during the overnight strikes.
Video footage from Syria appeared to show a Syrian air defense missile crashing to the ground in a heavily populated area shortly after launching, which may account for at least some of the casualties.
- High Level Talks on Syria Start Today in Nur-Sultan The 14th round of the high level talks on Syria issues will start today in Nur-Sultan.
- US Doesn't Rule Out Sending Additional Troops to Syria "I think we have enough troops in Syria and if we don’t we would deploy additional troops — that’s one of the things I keep in close contact about with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff",...
- The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11 Kazakhstan will host the next round of Syria peace talks sponsored by Russia, Turkey and Iran on December 10-11, Kazakh foreign minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi told reporters on Friday, Reuters reports.
- Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria Pastor of the Armenian Catholic Community of Qamishli Priest Hovsep Petoyan and his father Priest Abraham Petoyan were traveling in a vehicle en route to Deir ez-Zor when terrorists opened gunfire on their...
- Western Sanctions on Syria Only Hurt the People in Order to Push Regime Change Agenda – Assad to RT “This might also be a last-ditch attempt to push them to be against the government. They tried it last winter, they tried it before but it did not work because people knew the whole story and knew where...
Greta Thunberg Named Time Person of the Year For 2019
Patriarch-Elect Sahak Mashalian Addressed the Armenian Community of Istanbul
President Sarkissian Hosts UNICEF Armenia Team Representatives
No Breakthrough in Russia-US Relations: Peskov
Armenia PM's New Year Message to Be Broadcast Live from Yerevan Republic Square
President of Artsakh Convoked a Working Consultation around a Number of Issues on the Activities of Transport Police
Trump's Meeting with Lavrov "Important' But Not a Sign of Thaw in US-Russia Relations, Kremlin Says
Israeli Lawmakers Expedite Bill to Dissolve the 22nd Knesset
Bishop Sahak Mashalian Elected 85th Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople
Russia’s Tula Region Interested in Multilateral Cooperation with Armenia
Boris Johnson Hides in Fridge to Avoid Questions as Aide Swears at GMB Reporter (video)
Federal Judge Blocks Trump Plan to Spend $3.6 Billion in Military Funds on Border Wall
Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature will Gradually Go up
Scenario Seems to Be Imposed on Karabakh Implemented with Participation of Armenian Authorities: Robert Kocharyan
Armenian Parliament Completely Passes Bill on Early Retirement of Constitutional Court Judges
World's First Fully Electric Commercial Aircraft Takes Flight in Canada
UN Investigators Unable to Trace Saudi Aramco Attack to Iran
4 Killed in Jersey City Shooting
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Armenian Monastery Among Europe's Host Endangered Heritage Sites
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 5 km/h