Trump and Netanyahu Discuss ‘Threat from Iran’
US President Donald Trump spoke Sunday with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, with the two leaders focusing talks on “the threat from Iran,” the White House said.
“The leaders discussed the threat from Iran, as well as other critical bilateral and regional issues,” a terse statement said late Sunday, Time of Israel reports.
There was no immediate readout on the call from Israel.
The two last spoke on November 19, when Netanyahu thanked the president for Washington’s decision to repudiate a State Department legal opinion that said West Bank settlements were illegal.
- Trump Rejected Iran's Proposal To Lift Sanctions U.S. President Donald Trump rejected Iran's proposal to lift sanctions against Tehran Saturday.
- 11 US troops Wounded in Last Week's Iran Attack on Iraq Base President Trump and U.S. officials had said earlier that no Americans were killed or injured in the Jan. 8 attack.
- Iran will not Sign "Trump Deal" Amending JCPOA In his address to the nation on January 8, US President Donald Trump said that members of the JCPOA "must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful...
- Iran’s Rouhani Apologizes for Delayed Plane Crash Admission He added that "the steps Iran has taken (to reduce its commitments under the nuclear deal - TASS) are reversible and all of its activities are being carried out under the supervision of the IAEA."
- Video Shows Two Iranian Missiles Hit Ukrainian Plane The New York Times has verified security camera footage on Tuesday that shows, for the first time, that two missiles hit Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 on Jan. 8. The missiles were launched...
Due to a Racist Writing against Armenians a Turkish Citizen Intended to Get Asylum in Germany
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs’ Meeting in Geneva to Continue Tomorrow
5G: EU Issues Guidance on 'High-Risk' Suppliers
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Hold Working Consultation in Karvachar
White House Threatens Veto of House Iran Bills
Leader of Spain's Catalonia to Call Early Regional Election
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia
Serzh Sargsyan Indictment Approved and Sent to Court
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vardan Minasyan Wins Armenian Coach of the Year Award
Turkish Foreign Ministry Called on US not to Release Hampig Sassounian
Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicks off in Geneva
Pentagon Now Says 50 service Members Suffered Brain Injuries from Iran Attack
'Will not Pass': Palestinian Leader Abbas Rejects Trump's Plan
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
Armenia's FM Met with OSCE Minsk Group co-Chairs
President of Artsakh Receives Chief of General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces
Karabakh Army Soldier Gets Wounded
Ex-NSS Head Committed Suicide on “Very Personal” Motive, Next-of-Kin Demands Privacy
PM Pashinyan Meets US Ambassador and Kansas Adjutant-General
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Wind: 5 km/h