World Cup: Samboist Vahagn Chalyan Wins Silver Medal
Armenia’s Vahagn Davtyan became a silver medalist at the International Sambo tournament for the Prizes of the President of Kazakhstan which was held in Nur-Sultan and is one of the World Cup stages.
The athlete from Artsakh qualified for the final of the 82 kg weight class of the sports sambo competition where he lost to Ukrainian Dmitro Stetsenko and took the second position.
The tournament was attended by 150 samboists from 13 countries.
- Armenian National Team is 101th in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings France, Brazil, England and Portugal are also on Top 5.
- North Macedonia - Armenia 2:1 UEFA Nations League C league Group 2 first round match between North Macedonia and Armenia took place in Skopje on September 5. Our team lost with the score 1:2.
- Joaquin Caparros called up 23 Players to the National Team The new players were invited because they deserved it.
- The New Dates of UEFA Nations league Fixtures Confirmed Armenian national team will start the campaign with the away match against North Macedonia.
- Tokyo Olympics Will Have to be Cancelled if Coronavirus not Defeated by 2021 — Chief According to him, if the games are successfully held in 2021 after the world beats coronavirus, these tournaments will be even more valuable.
Remains of Armenian SU-25 Downed by Turkey’s F-16 Fighter Published (photos)
Aurora Initiative Officials: This Adventurism of Azerbaijan is Gross Violation of International Humanitarian Law
Macron Criticises Turkey's 'Warlike' Rhetoric on Nagorno-Karabakh
PM Nikol Pashinyan Interviewed by Russian Media Representatives
“We Must Use All Means to Defend Ourselves” - Nikol Pashinyan Told The Washington Post
The Provocative Actions of the Turkish Armed Forces Hinder the Efforts of the International Community to Cease the Hostilities: Armenia's MFA
Armenia is Not Considering Deployment of Peacekeepers in Karabakh
Armenia Records 49901 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia not Planning to Apply to CSTO Regarding Situation in Nagorno Karabakh: Armenia's PM
Pashinyan: Possibility of Moscow’s Military Interference Not Discussed With Putin
At Night two UAVs of the Opponent was Shot in the Air of Stepanakert
Turkey's Significant Role in the Crimes Committed by Azerbaijan Against the People of Artsakh is Well-Documented and Beyond any Doubt: Artsakh MFA
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Azerbaijan Is Expanding Geography of Hostilities to Territory of Armenia with Active Support of Turkey: Pashinyan
Turkish F-16 Shoots Down Armenian Jet in Armenian Airspace
Erdogan and Turkey Have Been the Most Destabilizing Factor in This Entire Situation: Armenia's FM
Adversary Targets Vardenis, Mets Masrik Community and other Town in Armenia's Gegharkunik Region
In the past three hours the enemy has lost 12 tanks: Shushan Stepanyan
Tehran: Iran, Russia and Turkey Can Help Baku and Yerevan Find Peaceful Solution
Artak Beglaryan Met with the Head of ICRC Mission in Nagorno-Karabakh Bertrand Lamon
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 6 km/h