Former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov Dies
Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, has died Tuesday at age 83, a source close to him told Interfax.
Luzhkov, who served as Moscow's mayor for 18 years from 1992-2010, was reportedly in Europe when he died.
An unnamed source told the REN TV television channel that Luzhkov was undergoing heart surgery at a clinic in Munich at the time of his death.
- Russian Parliament Backs Changes In Constitution Constitutional changes allowing Vladimir Putin to run for president again in 2024 sailed through Russia’s lower house of parliament on Wednesday, opening the way for him to potentially stay in power...
- Russian Government Resigns President Vladimir Putin thanked Dmitry Medvedev’s government for its work.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
- The Deep Chill in U.S.-Russian Relations is Stirring Concern The deep chill in U.S.-Russian relations is stirring concern in some quarters that Washington and Moscow are in danger of stumbling into an armed confrontation that, by mistake or miscalculation, could...
Kamo Vardanyan Was Awarded the Military Rank of Lieutenant General
Azerbaijani Special Services Forced Artsakh Resident to Spy for Them, NSS Reveals
Armen Sarkissian and Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Discussed Issues Related to the Promotion of Bilateral Cooperation
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
European Parliament New Speaker Elected
Polish OSCE Chairmanship Reiterates Full Support to Minsk Group Co-Chairs After Aliyev Tirade
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Bulgarian PM
Lacote: French Institute to Operate in Armenia
46 People are Receiving Inpatient Treatment in Artsakh for COVID-19
Armenia Records 348145 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Prospects for the Development of the Wine Industry Discussed in a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Iran Welcomes Efforts to Normalize Relations Between Armenia and Turkey
New Cases of Omicron Variant Confirmed in Armenia
Lukashevich: Russia Concerned that OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs May Not Be Able to Visit Nagorno-Karabakh
Russia-China Friendship Is Not Aimed Against Anyone: Lavrov
Armenian President Was Never in Danger when Blasts Hit UAE, Visit Proceeding Normally
President Harutyunyan Approved Decisions of the Artsakh Republic Government on the Provision of Financial Assistance
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian President Attends Opening of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week During UAE Visit
Hair Dryer was Invented in the 19th Century (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Armenia’s top 10 Athletes of the Year Announced
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi