Abraham Khashmanyan Steps Down as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Abraham Khashmanyan steps down as Armenian National team head coach due to mutual agreement with the Football Federation of Armenia. The decision has been made after several meetings between Abraham Khashmanyan and FFA president Armen Melikbekyan.
FFA president thanked Abraham Khashmanyan for taking charge of Armenian National Team in those circumstances and wished him all the best.
The name of the Armenian National team new head coach will be announced soon.
- Armenian Athletes to Earn 20,000,000 Drams for Olympic Gold Moreover, the amount of the lifetime pensions these athletes are receiving will also be increased
- Armenia's Arsen Harutyunyan Wins Bronze of European Wrestling Championships Harutyunyan, who is last year's European champion in 61 kg, beat Greece's Georgios Polidis 10-0.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is the Player of the Year in Armenia Armenian national team and TSG Hoffenheim striker Sargis Adamyan is the second with 104 points, while Armenian national team and FC Astana striker Tigran Barseghyan is the 3rd with 61 points.
- Vardan Minasyan Wins Armenian Coach of the Year Award Minasyan, having won this prize for 4 times, collected 119 points.
- FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan "The problem is that the organizer was banned, but Azerbaijani chess player who put forward the demand was not,” she said in an exclusive interview with NEWS.am Sport.
Iran Parliamentary Election Kicks Off
Igor Grigoryan Conferred the Rank of the Third Degree Justice State Adviser
President of Artsakh Receives Ombudsman of Armenia
Iraq Closes Southern Border with Iran to Travelers
Discussion with Azerbaijan’s Aliyev in Munich is Turning Point: Nikol Pashinyan
Criminal Sub-Culture Must be Eradicated in the Army: Armenia’s PM
Kardashian Family Had Dinner at Armenian Carousel Restaurant
Armenia is World’s Third Most Militarized County, Report Shows
Robert Kocharyan Congratulates on Artsakh Revival Day
PM Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Yervand Manaryan
Artsakh MFA Issues Statement on Revival Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature will Gradually Go Up
Trump Named Richard Grenell to Be the Next Acting Director of US National Intelligence
Venezuela's Maduro Announced an Emergency in the National Oil Industry
Armenian Athletes to Earn 20,000,000 Drams for Olympic Gold
Death Toll in China's Coronavirus Climbs to 2,118
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President of Artsakh Received Attorney-General of Armenia Arthur Davtyan.
Megxit will Happen on March 31
Germany Shooting: 9 Killed and Suspect Found Dead in Hanau
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 4 km/h