David Yurchenko to Play for Armenian National Team
According to a mutual agreement between Football Federation of Armenia and FC Shakhter Karagandy goalkeeper David Yurchenko, the 33-years old goalkeeper will play for Armenian National team. FFA Vice-President Armen Nikoghosyan met Yurchenko and presented him Armenian National team jersey. Yurchenko will join Armenian National team ahead of friendlies against Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan on March, ffa.am reports.
David Yurchenko was born on March 27, 1986 in Ashkhabad, Turkmen SSR.
Titan (Moscow, Russia) - 2004
Metalurgs (Liepajas, Latvia) – 2005-2006
Dinamo (Misnk, Belarus) – 2007
Krylya Sovetov (Samara) – 2008-2011
Volgar (Astrakhan, Russia) – 2010
Mordovia (Saransk, Russia) – 2012-2013
Ufa (Russia) – 2013-2016
Anzhi (Makhachkala, Russia) – 2016-2017
Tosno (Russia) – 2017-2018
Enisey (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) – 2018-2019
Shakhter (Karagandy, Kazakhstan) – 2020 –
Russian Cup – 2017/2018 (Tosno)
- Tokyo Olympics Will Have to be Cancelled if Coronavirus not Defeated by 2021 — Chief According to him, if the games are successfully held in 2021 after the world beats coronavirus, these tournaments will be even more valuable.
- Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings.
- We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros Armenian national team head coach Joaquin Caparros on his notes about Armenian national team and future plans.
- Jose Mourinho Volunteers to Help Elderly Residents Affected by Coronavirus Crisis The charity has been delivering essential goods to elderly members of society who have been advised to stay in quarantine for the next 12 weeks.
- It's very important to go forward step by step: Joaquin Caparros The fact that Gines Melendez and Antonio flores, who were my tutors during coaching courses in Spain, are working here, but decisive factor was the program of the FFA.
Armenia's President Issued a Congratulatory Message on the Occasion of the Last Call
In Artsakh the Working Day of May 29 has been Moved to June 6
Report on Armenia MFA's Activities in 2019 Presented to PM
Armenia Parliament Speaker Holds Phone Talks With OSCE Parliamentary Assembly President
President of Artsakh and United Homeland Party leader Samvel Babayan Sign Memorandum of Cooperation
ECHR to Deliver to Rule on Case of Murder of Armenian Soldier by Azerbaijani Soldier in NATO Course
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Introduces President Harutyunyan on Situation in Frontline
Armenian FM to Participate in Session of CSTO Council of Foreign Ministers
PM Congratulates King of Jordan on Independence Day
Dear Teenagers, You are the Future of our State - Nikol Pashinyan
Armenia Records 7113 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia's Sevan Put on Lockdown
Powerful Thunderstorm on the Slopes of Our Biblical Mount Ararat
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
''We and Our Mountains'' Monument - Symbol of the Kinship between Artsakh Soil and the Nation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian PM Sends Congratulatory Messages on Eid al-Fitr
Arayik Haroutyunyan Takes First Decision as Karabakh President
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
These're My Ancestors…That Were Starved, Raped and Slaughtered: Kim Kardashian about Armenian Genocide
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Wind: 11 km/h