David Yurchenko to Play for Armenian National Team
According to a mutual agreement between Football Federation of Armenia and FC Shakhter Karagandy goalkeeper David Yurchenko, the 33-years old goalkeeper will play for Armenian National team. FFA Vice-President Armen Nikoghosyan met Yurchenko and presented him Armenian National team jersey. Yurchenko will join Armenian National team ahead of friendlies against Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan on March, ffa.am reports.
David Yurchenko was born on March 27, 1986 in Ashkhabad, Turkmen SSR.
Titan (Moscow, Russia) - 2004
Metalurgs (Liepajas, Latvia) – 2005-2006
Dinamo (Misnk, Belarus) – 2007
Krylya Sovetov (Samara) – 2008-2011
Volgar (Astrakhan, Russia) – 2010
Mordovia (Saransk, Russia) – 2012-2013
Ufa (Russia) – 2013-2016
Anzhi (Makhachkala, Russia) – 2016-2017
Tosno (Russia) – 2017-2018
Enisey (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) – 2018-2019
Shakhter (Karagandy, Kazakhstan) – 2020 –
Russian Cup – 2017/2018 (Tosno)
- Tokyo Olympics Will Have to be Cancelled if Coronavirus not Defeated by 2021 — Chief According to him, if the games are successfully held in 2021 after the world beats coronavirus, these tournaments will be even more valuable.
- Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings.
- We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros Armenian national team head coach Joaquin Caparros on his notes about Armenian national team and future plans.
- Jose Mourinho Volunteers to Help Elderly Residents Affected by Coronavirus Crisis The charity has been delivering essential goods to elderly members of society who have been advised to stay in quarantine for the next 12 weeks.
- It's very important to go forward step by step: Joaquin Caparros The fact that Gines Melendez and Antonio flores, who were my tutors during coaching courses in Spain, are working here, but decisive factor was the program of the FFA.
Armenia Records 8927 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Austrian Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement
Artsakh Parliamentary Speaker Responds to Azerbaijan's Statements
RA Prime Minister Offers Condolences to President of Spanish Government
Armenia to Reach Italy's Figures if Tempo of Spread of Coronavirus Remains Unchanged: Armenia's PM
Artsakh President Instructs Reappointed FM to Intensify Work on Foreign Policy Front
Yerevan Zoo Will be Closed for Visitors on Children’s Day
Yerevan-Brussels-Yerevan Regular Flights to Resume on June 27
ECHR Delivers Advisory Opinion on Robert Kocharyan’s Case
Armenia PM Signs New Decision
Armenian President Offers Condolences to King Felipe VI of Spain
Artsakh President: There Can Phased Solution to Conflict But Only in One Option
Kamo Aghajanyan Appointed Director of National Security Service of Artsakh
David Babayan is Appointed Karabakh Presidential Adviser
Karabakh President to Azerbaijan Counterpart: Have You Chosen Path to Solving Issue Through Force?
Trump Says will Hold Friday Press Conference on China
Armenia Records 8676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Samvel Babayan to Be Appointed Secretary of Karabakh Security Council
Masis Mayilian is Re-Appointed Artsakh FM
Rome Colosseum to Open after 3-month Coronavirus Shutdown
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 5 km/h