North Atlantic Council Meets For Consultations On The Situation In Syria
The North Atlantic Council, which includes the ambassadors of all 29 NATO Allies, will meet on Friday 28 February, following a request by Turkey to hold consultations under article 4 of NATO’s founding Washington Treaty on the situation in Syria, reports the official page of the NATO.
Under article 4 of the Treaty, any Ally can request consultations whenever, in the opinion of any of them, their territorial integrity, political independence or security is threatened.
- Turkey Is Ready For a New Military Operation in Northern Syria Kalyn said. He also added that in the event of a threat, ''an assessment will be made and everything necessary will be done.''
- Russia, Iran and Turkey Discussed the Turkish Operation in Syria Russian side tried to convince Ankara to solve the problem by peaceful means, without resorting to violence.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
2 of 19 Injured Armenian Servicemen Discharged from Hospital
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Men's Chess Team of Armenia defeats Azerbaijan: Olympiad
Tense Operational Situation Created in Armenian-Iranian State Border: Border Guard Department of FSS of Russia
China Calls on Armenia, Azerbaijan to "Avoid Escalating Situation"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Denies Shooting at Azerbaijani Positions
Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions
What Makes Tunisia an Attractive Place for Tourists?
Iran’s Political Doctrine Has No Place for Nuclear Weapons: Foreign Minister
Two Ships Permitted to Leave Ukrainian Ports on Monday: UN
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Wind: 5.66 km/h