Zarif Rejects Trump’s Claim amid Tensions in Iraq
Iran’s top diplomat has dismissed US President Donald Trump’s claim that Tehran is about to launch an attack on American troops in Iraq, reaffirming the stance that the Islamic Republic will not initiate any war but it will decisively respond to aggression, PressTV reports.
“Iran starts no wars, but teaches lessons to those who do,” Mohammad Javad Zarif tweeted on Thursday, a day after Trump claimed that “Iran or its proxies are planning a sneak attack on US troops and/or assets in Iraq” citing “information and belief.”
Zarif dismissed Trump’s allegation, saying Iran has no “proxies” but friends in Iraq.
- Armenian PM, Iranian President hold talks in Tehran In Tehran, the Armenian prime minister is to hold talks with the Iranian president on regional and bilateral issues, attend a signing ceremony on bilateral cooperation and hold a joint press briefing.
- Germany restricts visas for Iranian passport holders Earlier the German Foreign Ministry warned citizens against traveling to Iran.
- Iran to hold large-scale military exercises near Azerbaijani border "In the coming days, the massive exercise dubbed "Eghtedar/Power" of the IRGC ground forces will be held at the northern borders of the country at the Aras region by the regional IRGC Ashura military base,"...
- Iran reiterates stance on inviolability of Armenian borders The Iranian Foreign Minister once again reiterated the position of our friendly state regarding the inviolability of Armenia’s borders. Numerous issues of the bilateral agenda were discussed
- Russia, Iran and China to conduct joint exercises in Indian Ocean The sides will soon hold joint naval exercises in the northern Indian Ocean with the participation of China, Russia and other countries in order to create stable security and increase combat readiness,...
NATO recognizes Kiev's desire to join bloc, but military support should be top priority
David Gevorgyan Has Been Appointed Assistant to the Prime Minister of Armenia
PM Pashinyan reported on the process of judicial reforms
US supports direct dialogue between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Reeker’s message
A serviceman was injured by enemy gun fire at an Armenian combat position
NATO to reinforce presence from Black to Baltic Sea: US secretary of state
PM Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Malaysia
Holy Lance to be brought out on December 3
RA NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of NA Deputy Vahe Hakobyan
The newly appointed Ambassador of New Zealand Sarah Mary Walsh presented her credentials to President Vahagn Khachaturyan
Extraordinary Meeting of the CSTO PA Permanent Commission on Political Affairs and International Cooperation Held
5-day weather forecast in Armenia
European Commission's natural gas deal with Azerbaijan broke great trust that existed in Armenia: MEP Lars Patrick Berg
Meeting with Members of the Hellenic Parliament: Development of Effective Relations in the Geopolitical Difficult Times Highlighted
Armenia National Security Service exposes new case of high treason
Armenian security chief discusses regional security with French officials
Interview of the Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan to "Armenpress" news agency
Pentagon believes continued security dialogue with Russia is critical: spokesperson
US, Russia used deconfliction line just once during operation in Ukraine (Reuters)
There are difficult to pass and closed roadways in Armenia. MES
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0.51 km/h