European Weightlifting Championships: Armenia's Hakob Mkrtchyan Scores Bronze Medal
Hakob Mkrtchyan won third place after lifting 372 kg during the competition of 96 kg weightlifters at the European Weightlifting Championships, News.am reports.
Mkrtchyan also received a small silver medal after lifting 212 kg during the jerk drill.
Armenia’s second representatie, Davit Hovhannisyan scored zero in this weight category.
During the European Weightlifting Championship that kicked off on April 3, Armenia’s weightlifting team has already scored one gold, two bronze and six small medals.
- Armenian National Team is 89th in FIFA World Cup Rankings The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings. Brazil, England, France and Italy are also on Top 5.
- "I Don't Speak Armenian, but I'm Armenian": Alain Prost - Living Legend of Formula One Alain is a four-time World Formula One Drivers' Champion (1985, 1986, 1989, 1993). In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Prost set a number of records and only Michael Schumacher managed to break them a...
- Armenia Advances in FIFA Rankings The rankings are still led by Belgium, followed by Brazil, France Brazil, England and Italy.
- Tokyo 2020: Armenia’s Simon Martirosyan Wins Silver in Weightlifting In clean and jerk, Martirosyan failed to lift 228kg and then 238kg. With a mark of 435 Martirosyan finished second.
- Armenian Gymnast Artur Davtyan Wins Bronze at Tokyo Olympics The Armenian athlete scored 14․733 points in the men's vault event to win the bronze medal on Monday.
Arshak Karapetyan Received Lieutenant General Rustam Muradov
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Nationwide Moment of Silence To Be Observed September 27
Stepanakert Day is Celebrated Today
Armenia Records 257620 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Minsk Group Co-Chairs Meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs
Azerbaijan Carries Out Systematic Fight Against Armenian Cultural Values in Artsakh. Human Rights Defender of Artsakh
The Right of the People of Artsakh to Self-Determination Cannot Be Suspended Through the Use of Force: Pashinyan
Parliament Adopted Legislation on Community Enlargement
Investment Program of Construction of Sisian-Kajaran Road Section of North-South Road Corridor To Be Launched
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh to Hold Moment of Silence on Sep 27 in Memory of 2020 War Victims
Armenia Security Council Chief: We Need to Normalize Relations with Turkey
Armenia Records 256554 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russia, France Express Readiness to Continue Work Towards Stabilizing Nagorno Karabakh Situation
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
We're Receiving Positive Signals from Pashinyan, Erdogan Says
Pashinyan-Erdogan Meeting Is Not Planned: Armenia's Deputy Prime Minister
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament to Pay Official Visit to Russia
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved