Armenian National Team is 89th in FIFA World Cup Rankings
Armenian national team is 89th in FIFA/Coca-Cola World rankings.
The Belgian national team is still on top of the world rankings. Brazil, France, Italy and England are also on Top 5. Germany is the highest among the teams of group J.
1․ Belgium 1832
2․ Brazil 1820
3․ France 1799
4․ Italy 1750
5․ England 1750
6․ Argentina 1738
7․ Spain 1687
8․ Portugal 1681
9․ Mexico 1672
10․ Denmark 1668
12. Germany 1642
41․ Romania 1451
62․ Iceland 1397
74․ North Macedonia 1343
89. Armenia 1257
190. Liechtenstein 903
- GM Levon Aronian Now Represents the United States Aronain is currently listed 6th on FIDE World ranking.
- Armenia's Davit Chaloyan Becomes World's Silver Medalist Davit Chaloyan has become the world’s boxing silver medalist in the most prestigious weight category. By the decision of the referees, the 24-year-old Armenian boxer was defeated by Russia’s champion...
- Joaquin Caparros Announced the Players' List for Upcoming Matches Armenian national team camp will start on November 8 at FFA Technical centre.
- Armenia's Davit Ovasapyan Becomes U-23 Silver Medalist During the final in the 130 kg category, Armenia’s representative competed with Iranian wrestler Amin Mirzazade and was defeated 1-2.
- Armenian Ice Dance Pair Wins Budapest Trophy 2021 (video) Allison Reed and Saulius Ambrulevicius of Lithuania came second. Elizaveta Shanaeva and David Narizhnyi of Russa won the bronze.
The Co-Chair Countries Call on the Sides to Continue the Dialogue between the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan
Armenia Considers Opening of Communications and Demarcation with Azerbaijan to Be Different Issues: Mher Grigoryan
Hague Tribunal Demanded Azerbaijan Prevent Spread of Racial Hatred Against Armenians
Vladimir Putin Begins Video Conference with Joe Biden
ANCA Thanks George Clooney for 'Turning Down $35 Million from Turkish Airlines'
Opposition Armenia Faction Suspends its Activities in International Organizations
Armen Sarkissian Received Arman Babajanyan, the Chairman of For the Republic Party
Armenia Urges Azerbaijan to Refrain from Provocative Rhetoric and Actions
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Ready for Resultative Talks on Nuclear Deal — Top Diplomat
US Embassy of Armenia on Local Elections: We Note Reports of Pressure Against Opposition Candidates
Arayik Harutyunyan Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Innocent Victims of the Destructive Spitak Earthquake
China Slams US Boycott of Beijing Olympics as "Political Manipulation"— Diplomat
President Sarkissian Calls for Unity as Nation Commemorates 33rd Anniversary of Spitak Earthquake
Armenia Records 341058 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The Road is Not Smooth and Easy - Eduard Aghajanyan About the Work of the Trilateral Group of Deputy Prime Ministers
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Armenian Religious Heritage Sites in Turkey Remain Under Threat, US Report Says
Armen Sarkissian Discussed Issues of Cooperation in the Fields of Education and Technology with the Rector of the Skolkovo School of Management in Moscow
Dadivank Monastery Entrance and Exit Always Under Control, the Primate of the Artsakh Diocese Says
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan
Azerbaijan Forces Open Fire in the Direction of Armenian Positions in Verin Shorzha